Monday, July 7, 2014

Poem 1567. Winner and loser

                                                         Winner and loser
One thought of admiration should always enter in our mind that when other win we must
Accept it nicely in life but next step must be for winner in life which tell winner that winner
Must treat other person with respect from inside those things on every point but then I feel
Just one thought from my mind that those winner who are leading to many problems in life
But then I feel one thing from inside those winner who are managing to get success on
Every point inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those who win inside our life but
Then I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are touching our thoughts
And our mind will manage to hurt us on every moment of life because those who are winner
Who are touching sky on every point never feel one thought from our mind but then I feel
One thing from inside that those who are winner in life are doing thing just as they wish
From inside that is so great on every point winner should do and act in best way inside life
But then I feel one thing from inside that winner should also needed inside our life I feel
One thing from my mind that winner must understand why loser is standing against winner
On that point loser must have some logic or reason inside life on some front of mind and on
Some points if winner understand that logic then slowly loser will become someone who
Just don't hate winner so much in life because loser is never just one person it always a team
Which will have some weak and strong point if you able to convince that loser on every point
In life then we are true winner inside but then we all feel one thing from inside that winner
Are those person who wanted to move ahead inside life but then I feel one thing from mind
Moving ahead doesn't mean leaving other things behind sometimes when we win we are going
Ahead on every point we feel one thing from my mind that winner are something which are
So important inside life I feel that winning are something so wrong on every point inside life
But then I feel one thought from my mind that winner are those person who wanted to move
Ahead in life but when they decide to move ahead they must understand there are many good
And talented people on other side on every point we feel one thing from inside that those things
Which are part of my future I feel one thing from my mind those things which we have with
Loser are not always that useless in life they also have talented but sometimes their ways lack
inside life I feel one thing from inside that winner are not those perfect people on any point
Some are good and they also have some weakness inside if they want to be true then they have
To understand one thing from inside those loser are not totally weak on every point if we don't
Understand that fact on life sometimes they turn positive and sometimes they turn negative on
Every moment of life I just feel one thought from my mind that those people who win just
Never understand one thing from my mind that negative thoughts are leading to problem in life
But then I feel one thought from my mind that those talented which are moving ahead in life
Even if they lose they are not loser on every point if winner doesn't make friendship with them
On time then it will become something worst on every point of life I feel one thought from
Inside that those points which telling us who are winner of life are not enough to tell us that we will
Remain winner on every point when we went ahead we feel one thought from inside that we need
To move ahead on every area of life but then I feel one thing from my mind that winner are not
Just intelligent but loser also have some talents inside life who don't understand importance of loser
In life just never understand they are not winner of whole life because life is not same on every
Moment and on every point but when we feel that thought from inside most winner just start
To destroy loser in life I feel it is totally wrong thought on every point of life because those
Things are confusing us on every point after all those things which are precious inside life but
Then I feel winner are those person who will moving ahead in life with good hope on every side
I have one thought from inside that losing are something which are so wrong on every point
Inside life I feel one thought from inside winner are not that much good on every point in life
But then I feel one thought from inside life winner and loser both are important inside life but
I feel one thought from my mind winner will become winner only when they convince those
Loser that they are best on every angle of life I feel one thing on every point that winner are
Those people who are important inside life but loser are not going to remain always loser in life
So try to include them with you and adjust with logic on every point then only you can win in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...