Sunday, July 6, 2014

Poem 1566. Beautiful photos

                                                          Beautiful photos
Beautiful photos in that book look so lovely to my eyes when I see those photos I feel
Just one thing from inside those books have those pictures which will look so nice on
Every moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that those pictures which
Will look so beautiful as well as enchanting inside life I feel one thing from inside that
Those photos have so beautiful and lovely color inside I feel that this picture have that
Look which are so interesting inside life in that photos we have to get pretty sort of photos
On every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those beautiful look so nice on every
Moment and on every point I feel that this photo have so lovely look inside I feel just one
Thing from inside that those photos which will have nice look on every point those looks
Which are so nice make me feel as if heaven is hidden inside those picture have that dream
Which touch my thoughts and my mind on every point I just feel one thing from inside
That in this picture which look so nice on every point I have one thought from my mind
Those pictures which will look enormous inside life will look so good on every point I feel
One thing from inside that in this book I have many beautiful photos on every point I feel
One thing from mind those photos have that beautiful scene in the life I feel that those
Scene will look so nice and perfect on every point I feel just one thought from inside that
I want to visit those scene from mind those looks of scenery which look so good
On every point because those nice sort of looks which we have in photos on every point
I feel one thing from inside that photos which are having different looks inside nature on
Every point inside life I feel in those atmosphere we want photos which are turning in life
Those looks which are so nice inside life there are photos which are having look on every
Point inside life there are photos which are creative inside life I feel one thing from my mind but
Then these photos which are having creative looks on every point those photos are showing
Beautiful and nice on every time I feel one thing from inside that photos which are so nice
That this nature will look so nice on every point because those photos are something which
Are so pleasant on every point I feel that this photos which we have those lovely
And nice look on every point because in those photos we have those dreams which
Look so good on every point because those photos are taking us to those dreams which
Are taking us ahead on every point I feel one thought from inside that photos are made in
Such a way for our mind that we want to visit that place on some time but then when
I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind those photos which will
Create on every point I feel one thought from inside those photos will look so nice and
Having enormous look on every point I feel just one thought from inside that those photos
Will look so good on every point I feel one thing from inside those photos are so pretty
On every point they just tell me on every point those photos which look so nice on every
Moment and point I want to visit them from my mind I wanted to see them when I see
Those truth on every point I feel those photos are totally right on every point of our life
I feel one thing from inside those photos are something which will look so lovely in life
But then those scene which will look so nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind
Those scene which will look so nice on every point I feel one thing from inside that those
Picture which have so perfect scene inside life those are beautiful inside life those photos
Are having some thing which will be worst on every angle of life I feel those photos are
Looking nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind but those photos are having
So beautiful and ideal on every point but one thing we just forget when we watch them
So happily in life that they are made that way to attract attention and make us spend money
On it inside life I feel just one thought from inside that those photos are not that much nice
When we feel that may be they are cheating us in life that place look perfect in photo but
Reality is something different on every point so I just feel one thing from inside that on every
Point I feel one thing from inside that some photos are made to fool us in life but it is up to us
On every point when we accept them on each and every point inside our future and life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...