Thursday, July 10, 2014

Poem 1573. Adjustment and success of life

                                                   Adjustment and success of life
On every portion of life we learn some thing new on every point those things which we need
To learn in life are so different and unique on every point we just feel one thing from mind that
When we move ahead in life we just assume those points which will tell us our life can be so
Nice and beauty if we start to see it in new ways of life but how fishy are those thoughts on
Every time sometimes new ways look promising and sometimes they look totally wrong for
Our entire life those new ways which we like to see in life are not going ahead as per our thought
And as per our choice we just feel one thing from our mind that new ways are those ways that
Will show sunshine but sometimes they are just that Midas which confuse us and starts just
New fight each person have some dream on every point and each person want to live that dream
Fully in life when we start to move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those dream
Which I keep in my heart are just what other ways in life we all want same thing that is happiness
Inside life but still our ways become so different on some times because I want justice on one
Front and you want success on one point so you want to me understand and I don't want to
Compromise with justice in my life when I will start to move ahead I feel just one thought
From my mind that those compromises which I do in life are not something which are so
Nice on every point those things which give me success on every moment of life are not that
Much good on every point I feel that success is something which will look so nice on every
Moment and on every part of life but I just feel one thing that justice can't be ignored for that
Success in life you have wish for success but I just feel unjust person can't give it inside life
You feel success is standing before you and I feel it is that far away mountain which we can
Hardly able to see in such easy way of life when we move ahead I have one thinking from mind
That those success which touch me are not going ahead as per our thoughts on every point
I have just one thought about success in life that it will never take us ahead as per our thinking
And our mind I feel just one thing that success is that thought which you want in life but
You can never get it because success can't be achieved with wrong compromise you can
Achieve it by adjustment inside your lifestyle but when you told other to adjust then you are
Doing just injustice inside life when you force other to adjust then you will become part of
That crime which tell you others are nothing but just small zero in your life never stop those
Who want justice in life because we can never guess what they are saying until we can talk
To them directly in life so just we heard from gossip is never enough for mind and on
Every moment we need to understand that those thoughts of success should not tell us
Slavery is right for life because it is not true and it is never going to be that much good for
Our future and our mind we just feel one thing that we want success and we can never get
That success unless we try to get it properly in life those thoughts of success which touch
Our thinking on every point are never that much good for us on any moment of our life
Because we should get success on every moment and on every point with just one thought
That success is that important thought of life which will show us way ahead but not if we
Just think success should in form of money in life success should on each front like giving
Bright future to others who are weak in life just getting success for your own self is not
Called success on any point we need just one word that is success on every part of our life
I feel just one thought on every moment of life that we just limit success to getting things
And that is most important failure in our life when we get just money it will vanish after
Some moments and after some time if we don't get that other development with it then
That money will not give us success on any point I just feel that I want to win inside life
So I need success on every front of thoughts and of our mind those success which are
So good for us are not that much nice on some fronts of life on every moment I just feel
Success is precious thing but not when you get it by telling others that they are inferior
So they must compromise with injustice in life because success mean that sunrise which
Will give sun rays to each part of life sometimes it can't reach to some parts but when you
Say that some don't deserve it that thought seem so wrong on every point I will have just
One feeling from my mind that injustice is one thought which will destroy your success
Within some moment inside life so never feel that you can win when you say that other
People are nothing but inferior race inside this world and remember that you will not win in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...