Thursday, July 3, 2014

Poem 1561. Positive and negative thoughts in mind

                                             Positive and negative thoughts in mind
Those beautiful flowers which touch us on every point will look nice but until they are
Not poisonous inside those flowers which we see inside our life something which are having
Good effect in life those flowers which will have different effect on every point I feel just
One thing from my mind that those flowers which look so nice on every colour and on
Every point I just feel one thing from inside that those flowers which will have so lovely shades
In life look of those flowers which will have that nice look on every point those flowers
Are so lovely in shape as well as size on every moment I feel those flowers which will look
So nice on every point but sadly when those flowers which will take us ahead in life will
Look beautiful when that poisonous touch is not known in life those flower which are so
Lovely on every part of life I just feel one thing from my mind that flowers will have that
Freshness from inside because those flowers will look so good as well as nice but then
We must understand when those flowers can give me pleasure on every point look so nice
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that flowers are not that much lovely
When they have wrong things inside I feel just one thought from my mind that flowers
Which touch my mind are not that nice on any point those flowers which use to look so
Fresh on every point are not that much nice on any angle of life when we move ahead
I just feel one thought from my mind that those flowers which look so perfect to us on
Every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those flowers which look so pretty
Are having poisonous potions inside life those flowers which touch us on every point but
Then I feel one thing from inside that these flowers are something I want and wish to be
Positive always in life and same thing will happen to us inside life on every moment we just
Wish each person should be just and simple like us from beginning of life and then when
We move ahead and we find that our thought is wrong on every point we just feel one thing
From inside that every person should be positive in life on every point we just feel one thing
On every point that those things which look so pleasant and nice should stay that way like those
Birds on every time I feel just one thing from my mind that those flowers will look not that
Much nice on that point because those flowers will look so pleasant on every point I feel
Just one thought from my mind that we want those both things to be positive in life but
Then I see that those hopes are wrong many times there are some people who like poisonous
Flower in life I feel one thing from my mind that those flowers which look so good to us
Will wrong for our life on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that those people
Who spread evil manage to come in life but we can never able to guess but that doesn't mean
We can always blame every one to be wrong on every point because those things which look
Wrong enter in our life will give us shock on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That those wrong things are just part of our life not one fact which will always remain there
For our entire life I feel just one thought from my mind that flowers will never give us happiness
If we think they are poisonous on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that those poisonous are so limited but we began to feel every one is some
Sort of problem on every moment those things which are so important on every point that those
Flowers which are so good are limited on every moment will feel just one thing from my mind
That those flowers which are so good and nice are more on every point we just feel one
Thing from inside that those poisonous things are so limited on every moment inside life
That I feel those flowers and those humans who are not poisonous can help us more to
Go ahead on every point I just have one thing from inside that those things which are
Taking us to ahead on every point we just feel one thought from inside that we will win
If things went ahead as we plan in life then every thing will be good and nice but instead
Of saying that thing we turn our thoughts in wrong way in life and we just have to say
That every thing is wrong on every point so when our thought turns wrong on every point
We feel just one thing that positive thoughts are removed from our mind I feel just one thing
On every point inside life that we need to keep positive thought in life so when on every
Moment right things happen in life we can at least able to say that we said it in life so we can
At least feel our wishes should be completed in life instead of wishing them to fail on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...