Friday, March 28, 2014

Poem 1396. Wrong thoughts

                                                       Wrong thoughts
Can I need to go ahead this way inside my life that is one question we all ask again and
Again inside our life to our dear mind we always keep questioning our all actions in life and
Not for morals but for just one word success inside life because we just feel one concern
That is success inside our life because all other things will not matter so much in my life
When I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing that if success will keep coming then
I can easily survive in the life because on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Thing from inside mind that when I ask this question I just reduce my confidence on every
Point and on every moment of life I just keep thinking one thing inside life because when
I went ahead inside our life I just have one thought from inside my life that on every point
Inside my life I just keep one thought from inside that when I ask that question I just feel
That I have lost track of my life how perfect may that be track but still I feel that it is totally
Wrong inside life because I just have one feeling inside my mind that those thoughts which
Keep me alive are positive one and of nice things in life but when I went ahead inside life
I just feel one thought from my life after all those thoughts are totally wrong inside life
I have in my mind those thoughts which are precious in the life I just know one thing from
My thinking and from my mind that on every moment I just have one thought inside but
Then those thoughts which are enter in wrong way inside life I have one feeling that every
Successful road look wrong inside life so I just have one feeling from my mind that those
All thoughts which I keep in my mind will not look so perfect and so wrong inside life but
Then on every moment and on every time I just feel those thoughts are totally wrong in
Our mind because they are hurting us on every moment and on every point because they
Will just create problems inside life but then I will feel one thing on every point that those
Thoughts which should be shining turns wrong inside our life I just one thing from mind
That our thoughts which suppose to help us turn in wrong way inside life I just feel that
Those thoughts which will act as light in the life will open new ways of our life and then
On some moment I just feel those thinking which will help us are not helping us at all
Because on each and every moment I have one feeling inside life I feel so scared inside
Heart but then I have some thought on every moment and on every point then I just think
One things from our heart because on every moment I feel just one thing from my heart
After all those thoughts are something important inside mind and heart so then I just feel
One thing from every angle inside heart I have one thinking from mind so then I have one
Thought so then I feel that those thoughts should help us and then I feel something
Totally wrong for our thoughts and heart I just have one thing from that thinking which
Are so precious from heart after all those thoughts which are fully loaded inside my mind
Are something totally wrong for heart but then I just have one thing from our thought but
Then those thoughts are something so important in our heart but then I just feel one thing
That those sunshine which suppose to give light to my heart suddenly stood against me
On each and every part I just keep one thing from my mind that those thoughts should be
Such that they would give light to my mind as well as my heart I just have one feeling
At start that my thoughts are my best supporter of heart because when I went ahead
Then I feel one thing from my heart but we all just feel one thing from my heart that
Those thinking are not helping me on every point and manage to hurt our work as well
As our heart because when I went ahead with those thoughts on every part I feel that
My thoughts are giving me darkness which will manage to turn me back to wrong thoughts
Which are important from every part because when I feel one thing from my heart that
My life will get destroyed by every wrong thought but still sadly when I think on every
Moment and on every part that those thoughts are precious on every part I just keep
Thinking inside my life why don't I understood that things when those thoughts began
In my life but then I feel one thing inside my mind that those thoughts which make me
Fresh are totally wrong inside life when they start to ask wrong questions to my mind
So just beware of those thoughts which harm me inside my life never think that negative
Thoughts will make you more aware and practical in life because some times moving in
Different way will help our thinking and make world better inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...