Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poem 1382. Unimportant things

                                                        Unimportant things
When I want something important in life I just feel I want to skip it after some time when problem
Will enter you really know importance of thing in life those things which are required start to enter
Inside life will look perfect on every thought and every point but question is one that upset me
On every thought and every part I just feel one thing from my heart that those things are part
But do we really need them from heart and do we miss them from heart when I start one thing
To get that thing inside life on every part I just feel that those things which are important to us
Can stay with us in our life but question that are they really that important for our thoughts and
For our heart when things were with me for some life's part I started searching for them from
My thoughts and from my heart on every moment and on every part I just feel one thought in
My heart that those things are with me just because I have fought for them from inside of my
Thinking and my heart when things went ahead on every part I just feel one thing from my heart
That those things we kept to us just because for them in our life for many hours we fought I just
Feel one thing from inside of my mind those things which happen to us inside life are not those
Things which look so perfect in life but they are just having things inside life I feel that those
Things which are precious in life but then I just feel one thing from every point inside life
But then I feel many things from every point that those questions which happen to be part
Of our life I feel that I just can't say I don't want them just because they are forced in life
On every moment and on every point I feel those things which are important inside my future
And in my life will come forward after some time in this life on every time I feel that my
Thinking is struck just to one point when I fought for that thing in life on that moment I have
Thought this thing is so important in my life and I need to find something important in life
But instead of finding important thing I have found an useless thing inside life I just have one
Thought and thinking inside life I feel when I went ahead inside my life I just don't want to
To tell myself that I was stuck in past on wrong point so sometimes after searching so much
When I get thing in life I know that I don't need it but still I just prefer to keep it inside life
Because when we fought for those things inside life we just have one feeling on every moment
And on every time that we just can't say something inside life one every point I feel things
Are not that important in life I have just one feeling from my mind that when my life went
Ahead I feel that I need to hide that even when I don't need that thing I started that fight
But as days went ahead on every point I just feel one important thing inside life I feel that
Those things which are once so precious proved useless in life on many times but still I feel
One thought from my mind that those things which I got inside my life are so perfect on
Every angle of my life I have just one feeling from my mind that on every day I need to
Understand my mind which tell me that I have wasted my time but before people I just keep
Those things with one hope in life that one day I will use them and prove to world that
Those things are useful for my life so I just tried to use them after sometime but when for
Many days they proved useless in life finally one day I throw them away secretly in my life
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that those things
Which are entered in my life are not always useful as I thought on first time but I feel that
We all make that mistake in life so sometimes such mistakes are perfectly okay in our life
As days went ahead we can see many times that every one did some mistake inside life
But when our life went ahead on some point I just feel that I need to go ahead on those
Occasions and on those points inside this life on every thought I have just one feel that
I am standing on totally wrong spot I feel that inside my life I just never get those things
As I wish on many points because those things are going to harm us on every moment
Of our life we need to understand that we make mistake in asking things in life and they
Turn many times useless in life but then when things went ahead in life I just feel one
Thing from my mind that those things which really matter in life will come inside our life
And when we don't get some thing in life don't you think maybe that is not that much
Required in life because sometimes we make mistakes so when we don't get things in life
Maybe we have to understand and accept it as truth of life which tell us that we don't
Need every thing inside our future and inside our life on life's each and every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...