Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Poem 1377. The right

                                                         The right
Sometimes it happen inside our life people start telling you that on your own thing you don't
Have any authority or right on that confuse moment you always do one mistake in life that you
Get carried away by your emotions and react in life either you accept your defeat or with anger
You start fight just remember friends those are moment when we must understand that we
Can't ignore one thing that scorpion is sitting on our treasure and we just can't let it go and
Go ahead in life and we can just keep banging every where in hope of killing scorpion because
It is not wise in life many times you are denied of your own right you are forced to do just
One thing on every moment of life you are forced to accept it inside life but it is also not
Wise to let that scorpion have what your in life I feel just one thing from my mind that on
Every moment I have one thing on every point those treasures which are important to me
Are something so precious to our life so when some one reject your claim inside life then
I just feel one thing on every point that we should not let our excitement rule our life and
We should not feel that we can't have it  if we just on that movement don't start our fight
On each and every point inside our life I just feel that we need a proper plan in life when
Things goes in wrong way inside life I just have one feeling from my thoughts and my mind
That those things which effect me will create bad effects on me from time to time I just
Feel one thing from my thought and from my mind that those treasure which I store may
Belong to me from time to time those treasures which I have are not right for my life when
I feel that my things are something wrong inside life I just feel one thing that those treasures
Which I stored are valuable still I am cheating my mind just because other denied them to me
Inside my life but then after all it is common in life many people need to fight for their right
But then comes next question why those fights turn in wrong way inside life but I know
One thing from my mind those treasure which are stored inside life are so perfect in mind
But still after some moment and some points I just feel one thing from my mind that those
People who are part of my life just never want to give me that treasure inside life but then
I feel that maybe I should ignore that treasure for sometime because many times I notice
That weak one don't get right but those who are so strong inside life look perfect in every
Way and angle of life when we went ahead in our life I just feel one thing that my thoughts
Are something precious for my mind on every moment we just keep one thing in life that
When things goes wrong inside our life we must not just start that fight for getting our right
We need to get power and proper ways of life but when we start our fight we must understand
That treasures are something so important in life I feel that those things which we need in
Life can't be got easily every time sometimes for our right we have to forget them for some
Moment and time and we need to learn and educate ourselves enough to understand this
World and fight only then you can go ahead and claim your right because those who are
Claim their right before learning can just manage to create more confusion in life when
You want to rise inside life you need to know how to handle things in life just claiming
Your treasure will not solve your problems of life it is so hard to protect and use that
Treasure for good purposes inside life when I went ahead I have one feeling from my mind
That those treasure which I have claimed are reduce to nothing inside life when we start
To walk together inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that when we are not
Learned then we will just lose things inside life I just never understand one thing from my
Thoughts and from my mind that why did on every day we need to win inside life so when
We went ahead inside life we should not just claim our right we also need to learn how to
Use them inside our life when we have right it is like having sword which have beautiful shine
But just having sword is not enough you have to learn to use in life if you use it in wrong way
It will manage to destroy you in life just because sword have diamond setting and it is made of
Our gold doesn't mean that it's sharpness can't harm you in life because when you lose
Something you slowly forget how to use it inside life so when we once again get it in life
You need to get first training to use it then only you can handle them inside life because
Suddenly using thing will manage to create problems in your future and inside your life
So always remember one thing you need training inside life it doesn't matter even if that
Thing belongs to you inside life because we need training to have ownership inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...