Monday, March 3, 2014

Poem 1352. Making friends

                                                       Making friends
How interesting is life that sometimes we just sat peacefully on one place and sometimes
We just run after one thing and other things in life I don't mean to say we have ideal time
But in life sometimes we are just force to sit on one point when we went to some function
And unknown people are around us and we just remain stuck on that seat which don't have
Any useful person inside life I just feel one thing that we are standing on some front which
Is unique for our life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment I feel that
I need to go ahead inside life but still sometimes I am invited on some points and then I just
Feel one thing on those points in life that when I went ahead I feel that I should not have come
To that function in my life because it seems to me nothing but just waste of time because
On those occasion I just don't needed to sit on that time in my life after all what is use of
That sitting inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that every thought
In life so on every point and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that when
I sit there I observe that person who have invited me on that point and I just feel one thing
From my thinking and from my mind every time when we go ahead inside my life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that this person need my presence on every point I just feel
One thing from thoughts which are hidden in life when I just went ahead on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those hours of my life are so
Important for my mind that on every occasion I need to understand my thoughts and my
Mind on every time I just have one feeling in my mind that I must sit there to give pleasure
To that mind to show that person I am with that one in happiness because just saying is not
That much needed inside life I just feel one thing that my mind will never go ahead on any
Thought or any point I just keep thinking that when I think some thing and say it with smile
People will understand it and that will be enough for them to keep in their mind logic which
Are perfect for our thoughts and life on every moment when I went ahead on each and
Every thought and on each and every point I just feel one thing that my mind is set on
Getting things as we wish from time to time I just keep hoping from my mind that when
I say something people will understand it properly in life but that will not happen on any
Point and we just feel one thing from our mind that when we went ahead on every point
We just feel that we are standing on wrong point inside our life I just  look at that person
Who have invited us looking around for crowd and then began to smile I feel that
This person just wish one thing from me that was my attendance in that function so that
This person will understand what is truly hidden inside that person's thinking and
That person's mind when I went ahead on every logic and on every point I just feel one
Thought from my thinking and my mind that on every moment I feel I need understanding
Inside my mind that I am not wasting my time I am doing my duty by sitting there and
Giving some smile I can also feel that it is also my work on some time people may feel that
These functions are waste of money but I feel just one thing from my mind once some one
Have wasted it why should not at least attend it instead of totally wasting their money and
Their peace of mind even if our some hours are wasted still I feel they are gone in useful
Thing inside life I just feel that on every moment I need to keep bigger mind I need to
Understand that those thoughts are wrong when I think it is wasting on time even on those
Occasions we can learn many lessons in life I got to understand one thought from my
Thinking and mind that on every point things will turn into normal step by step in life
I just feel one thing from time to time that I am attending them but I can learn to have
Adverse situation inside life then on those occasion I feel that just one thing from my
Thought and from my mind that on every point I need to understand things inside life
I just feel one thing on every point that I need to go ahead with my life but when I make
Friends in this situation I feel suddenly so happy inside life I just feel one thing from
My thought and my mind that on every moment I just went ahead in my life but then
When I can't able to find friend on that time I feel sad but that don't mean I wasted my time
Because on those function after one or two tries I will began to make friends with people in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...