Friday, March 14, 2014

Poem 1372. Complicated life

                                                      Complicated life
Once I use to think I have living complicated life but now when I looked around myself I feel
That I have lot of problems inside life when I went ahead I just have one thought from my mind
That on every moment I need to understand people around me having more complicated life
Because when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing that I don't have those complications
Which others have in life my walking every day seem like some thing so perfect inside life when
I observe other people and their problems inside life I just always feel one thing from my mind
That on every moment I will have to suffer due to this complicated life I just wish from my heart
As well as from my mind that on every second I need to understand those truth of my life which
Tell me on each moment I am standing on perfect sight because all other thoughts from my mind
Look so hard to me for solving becomes hard task for mind on every moment when I look around
I see many people who are stuck on wrong concept in such way of life that one every moment
They just act wrong which manage to harm them in life on every moment and on every point
Those people who look so perfect few days ago look all wrong in life because these people
Have already manage to get things in wrong way inside life and their problem becomes so hard
That I just never able to solve them in my life every moment when I went ahead I just feel
One thing from my mind that when I went ahead I did biggest mistake when I have suggested
That I will win inside life because when I lose I just feel one thing on every point that I am
In so much sorrows inside my life whenever things turns in bad way one thing surely happen
In our life we just feel that we can win but still we feel one thing from our mind that when
We lose we are so unfortunate and how complicated is our life when things turns in positive
Ways we just have one intention in life that we want to move just as we wish inside life but
When I start moving ahead from time to time I keep looking at those people who stood around
Me inside my life I just never understand what I feel from my thoughts and from my mind
That on every moment I have limited things inside my life when I start looking around me then
I just see people who are not that perfect in life I feel that they are never winning but I shocked
To see even still they are enjoying their life as life goes ahead on each and every point I just
Think all thoughts are something not right inside my life because when I started feeling sorry
For my failures I just start feeling pity for me and for my thoughts and for my mind every day
When I went ahead I just feel that winning is so important in life and I feel so helpless about
Not winning inside life and then other problem comes in life it was about getting things as
We thought and we wish inside life on every moment and on every thought I just feel that
Even my well wisher don't support my heart when things in life turn into totally wrong part
I just feel that I need to think properly from my heart because when even my friends turn
Back towards me I just feel so helpless from heart I just have one feeling from my thinking
And from my heart when my future goes ahead in parts I just have one wish from my heart
I don't know how did I move ahead in my life on it's every part I just start reminding myself
How many things turn in wrong way from my heart but then I began to think how many things
I have done for those people and still how did they ignore me when I needed it from heart
But then in life I feel just one thing from my heart on every thought and on every moment
I just want justice for myself and for my heart because they are doing it all wrong when
I helped them so much in so many parts but then when I feel my life is one which is webbed
By cheating and fraud suddenly I see someone who really care for me on every part but
Then as I began to feel pity then I suddenly found a light for my heart I feel that things
Are perfect on every part but then I just feel that when I look around me on that moment
And think from heart I have one feeling that every one around me seem to lose patience
In many parts I feel when I look around things are totally wrong for my heart I just have
One thought that things are not going as per my wish on any part but when other people
Can manage without them then why can't I manage with them and with my heart I just
Have learn to see positive on every part and when I start looking around in every way and
In every part I just feel one thing that I am standing on wrong front of my future and of
My thinking and of my heart I just need to look more around me on every part I need to
Understand that I am not living complicated life but my life is quite normal in every part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...