Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Poem 1368. Too kind

                                                                Too kind
I just have one dream from inside that I will be someone who is so nice that I will just manage
Every crisis without getting upset and with smile but sadly every one thought this way inside
Their life they all just feel one thing from mind that when ahead in life I just feel that these
Person seem to think they are most generous and most kind inside life after all in my life on
Each and every point I have just one feeling every thing look so smart inside life after all
Those thoughts are something which look pleasant in life are not something so important in life
We feel that we are just person who are so kind and other world is ruthless towards us in life
When we start going ahead inside life we just feel one thing from every point of mind but then
We just feel every one is cheated us in life because we have so much kindness and adjustment
That we are force to use inside our life we all just feel that we are always acting like angel
On every moment of our life we always move from one thought to another without much thinking
Inside our life we just have one thought which will come ahead in our mind when those things
Which are precious to us become something so wrong in life we feel that we did every thing
And other people just never treated us with respect inside life we just feel that we are the most
Kindest person and adjusting on every day of our whole life and we can't just ignore things
Which are happening on each moment inside our life we just keep feeling that we are greatest
And kindest person in this life we just keep those thoughts so alive that on every moment
We just cherish them on days after days inside life when those thoughts which are so negative
In our life feel so perfect to our thinking on each and every point I just never understand
On thing inside life that when crisis enter to our world we feel they are just because of others
Because we were angels of that god who always shows us a proper light inside our mind but
As days went ahead on every point I just feel one thing that my dream is not something so
Perfect and nice because when I start imagining that I am just kindest may world differ with me
On many thoughts and on many points because world can see my harshness and somethings
Which I did roughly on many points I just feel one thing that things are not going ahead as
We feel and wish inside our life when I ask others I feel on many times we can feel that
They also have same view about themselves inside life I just feel one thing from every side that
I want in life to go ahead but not when I just pretend to myself that I am getting cheated
By my too kindness in life because when I show that kindness people will see also other side
They will see that I also have other points will manage to hurt me on each and every time
I just can't understand those truths of life which tell on every day that I am not that way
As I think on many times I am totally different inside life but then I just feel one thing in life
That on every moment I have those same problem of anger and ego inside me in life then
Why should I claim that I am so nice before my mind in this world it seems as if every one
Want to claim same thing in life but if we all are so kind and if we all are so nice then I just
Have one question inside my mind why did we have so many fights inside our life on every
Time why did we have to raise our voice on so many times I just feel that maybe we are not
That much kind we all have our problem and we get upset due to them from time to time
We just love to pretend that we are happy with our life we just feel one thing that we are
Not acting as per our thoughts and we per our mind we are acting just the way which look
Perfect and nice to us in life and then we just claim we are doing best for world inside life
When I went ahead on each and every point I just have one feeling from my mind that when
I went ahead I have one feeling from my thoughts of my mind which tell me that on every
Moment we are getting struck on wrong thought of life no one is so kind inside life because
Those who have that kind of kindness never think inside their mind that they are so kind
Because those who are too soft never felt that their softness is hurting them in life because
They never feel any day that they are doing any favor to any one in life they feel that
It is their duty to do it and that is perfectly normal inside life so when we go ahead in life
We must think twice before we think something in life no one is soft and no one is too kind
When we think this way I just feel that our kindness is limited to just few points and it will
Never go ahead on those points and we need to understand that we are prefect not too kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...