Sunday, March 2, 2014

Poem 1349. Game called life

                                                     Game called life
How lovely was that scene when I see just nice things in sky and how sad I feel when
Something wrong enter in my sky but I just feel maybe my thinking is wrong when I just
Feel that it is wrong to let that thing enter in sky because if it is already there before that
I just can't able to see it because it is hidden behind my eye when we went ahead on
Many thoughts and try I just feel one thing that those wrong things are hidden from our
Mind and hardly able to enter in our sky I just have one feeling from my thoughts and
From my tries that inside this life I have just one feeling that inside my mind I just feel
That something wrong is going to happen in my life on every moment I just feel one
Thought from inside that in my sky I just want to see nice but when I changed thinking
Just believe me friends in life I began to even like some problems of my life I must
Confess that at first they scare me but after some time I began to get adjust with those
Problems of my life every moment when I move ahead in my life I just use to feel one
Thought from my mind that on every moment life just goes ahead from on every point
But after some moment at least I have began to adjust with some problems in my life
Those problems become to thrill to me in my life because on every moment I just think
On thing that it is just a game which I am enjoying every time I use to keep one hope
That this game will be over with proper ending after some time so then maybe it take
Some hours but that game will be ended to perfect ending after some time and when
I work with that hope inside my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts inside life
I have just one thought that my future will be perfect after some time because when
I went ahead in my future I just feel that life will be that perfect or that nice inside
My life so on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that on every second
I need to adjust with my life on every time I just never able to guess what is right for
My life because when I use to think that this is my life I use to feel that it will be never
Proper and perfect on any point because when I went ahead with my life I feel so scared
On each and every point my thinking use to confuse me on many sides of my life and
It will just help me to think that I am not on proper thought and point when I feel that
Life is my life I just thought every thing from my heart and my mind but sadly my heart
Confuse me on every moment of my life I just began to get so tense on every point
That I just feel one thing that I don't get things right on any thought and on any point
I just keep thinking that things are not going to be good because I just feel one thing
On every thought and mind that this game which I play in my life is not that happy on
Any point from my mind I just keep feeling so concerned about my life that on every
Moment I just feel that I will get things only that way which are perfect for my mind
So when I think it is my life suddenly depression enter with stress in my mind so sometimes
I just wish that at least I should change my life into game for some special occasion
And on some important point I just never understand those thoughts of my mind which
Use to tell that I am standing on totally wrong side of my life because many times those
Thoughts just manage to take me on wrong side of life they just don't help me much
But they create troubles for me on every point when I consider life as game I can enjoy
It on many points because in life I don't feel sure about next chance but in case of game
I feel next chance will be there after some time if you trust then you can see that mostly
Even our life gives us second chance many times we always keep getting chances until
We are standing in that game I mean to say we are alive until then everything looks perfect
And nice for our life we just keep thinking one thought that we will win after some time
When we say that we can't win suddenly problem enter inside life I know that you also
Feel this way as I felt on many times but even when we play some game we think that
Way inside it on many time still we keep trying until we win inside it on some time and
That is that passion which we need in this game called life we need to win on many
Occasions as well as on many points in life then we must learn to play that game again
And again until we get it perfect inside life like those children who lose in their video game
But still play that game with dedication until finally they get that solution inside game and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...