Thursday, March 27, 2014

Poem 1394. Calls

                                                               Calls
Sometimes some calls gets answer in life while some remain just unanswered from time to time
Some calls are so precious but still when unanswered in life because we just run from one point
To another point and I just have one feeling from inside that those calls are not going ahead as
Per our thoughts because we are so confuse on every part when life went ahead on each and
Every point we just think one thing from our mind that those thoughts which are part of our life
Are something so interesting on every point I just feel one thing inside life that when we went
Ahead we just jump from one thought to another in life but those thoughts are about getting
All perfect things in life but many times I feel our life is so much disorganized that on every
Thought and on every moment I just feel one thing from inside of my mind I feel just one thing
Inside life those call have some important part on every point but when my life is busy and
I am doing something hard inside life my best needed calls comes and goes away out of life
Like I want to see some movie and I fell ill just on that time and when I am cured that movie
Is already out of theaters and out of life but sometimes I feel that I can watch it's video which
Will released after some time but sadly those videos never come and that movie remain secret
To me for entire life sometimes such things happen and we never able to get those things on
Time but after that we get dozens of movies but we just feel that we have missed something
Important in life same thing happen to me on many time but then I started one posses inside
My life and inside my mind that I have decided that I try to get my best to all those things
Back in life but some times it seems impossible and sometime other things took their place
Inside life like sometimes when that film is shown on television we just have selected to go
Out on that time it seem like some thing we just don't get in life on every moment we just
Feel one thing from our mind we feel that those calls which we suppose to take missed and
We never get that perfect thing again inside life but many times I feel that maybe those calls
Are nice but why should we always argue with our destiny when it gave us many things which
Are so better and in every way so nice this is our future and this is our life on every moment
We need to understand those aspects of our life we feel that those calls which are missed
By us is one mistake which we did inside our life and then we just assume that we need to
Go ahead on every time our life is something so interesting on every point we just never feel
That any understanding will help us inside our life our future goes ahead on every point and
We just keep one feeling alive inside life that those things which we don't get are mistakes
Of us and some even just blame other person for that mistake in life and on every moment
We just feel that those things are so perfect and nice when our life went ahead on every
Thought and on every point we just feel one thing from inside of our mind we feel that
Those people who are so precious in life are some people who never have any limits on any
Point we feel when someone acted with us nicely in life every time that person will act
In good way inside their life our life went ahead from time to time I just keep feeling one
Thought that I need to go ahead on every moment of our life with that person and then
Only I can enjoy my life so then that person's call become so precious inside our life and
Then we start preference inside life we just never feel that we must treat every one same way
Not because we have love communism but because that will be justice with our heart
Whatever may you wish but one day you will regret rejecting one thing for another in heart
Because this earth is so round still we stood steadily on it's part so any thing is possible
If destiny decide it with heart you just have to understand that you just don't need any
Sort of thinking to do what is best for you because your heart will know on that moment
Which will be suitable thinking so never judge your things with wrong thoughts in my heart
Because on every moment I just feel one thing on every part that when I went ahead with
Happiness of heart I just one thing from inside my mind that all those calls are so nice
And because on every moment and on every part I just keep one feeling from heart but
Calls are something important inside our heart I just have one thought from our thinking
And from our heart that those calls which we miss are maybe good but calls those we
Attend are always better for our heart and we need to attend those calls on each and
Every moment and on every part because those calls are something which are precious
If we understand their value from our thinking and from one heart on each and every part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...