Thursday, March 6, 2014

Poem 1358. My thoughts in life

                                                     My thoughts in life
When I start to tell you everything from my heart I just feel one thing that it always help
A lot because when we say something just half from our heart those things which are unsaid
Still remain inside us and then slowly they began to grow in big sort of problems on every
Thought and on every moment in this world we just feel one thing from our thoughts of this
World that on every moment we have said those half things just because we are scared that
Full truth can harm you and me so inside this world on every thinking I just feel one thought
From my mind as a human being in life that on every moment I just feel one thing about those
Thoughts or about those acts inside life I have just one thought from every point I feel that
My thinking of full honest truth is lot better than half truths which are told in life and on each
And every moment I just feel one point that those truth which are told clearly are so perfect
Inside my life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which
Will help me are not that much good and perfect for my life on every moment I just feel
One thought from my mind that I should always speak clear truth in life because when life
Went ahead I just feel one thought from every point that all truths are stuck inside some
Concepts in life there are many truths which are part of my life and still those thoughts kept
Hidden on many point we just never say it because we feel that we will lose many things
Due to it inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on every point
I just feel one thing from inside that I want to say that truth but my selfish motives mostly
Come in my way inside life but even on those occasion when I lie I just manage to say that
How right was my decision of not telling truth inside life I just kept going from one side to
Other side which will show me that my truth should kept hidden because they will harm me
And my mind because when our true feelings are against someone inside our life we just feel
One thing from our mind that on every occasion and on every point we need to understand
Those thoughts from our life those truths which are hidden on each and every side will just
Become something so perfect for our life after all no one want to say something against someone
And sadly our most of truths are consisted of them in life because innocent and harmless truths
Will come out so easily inside our life when I went ahead on each and every point I just feel
One thing from my mind that every time that truth I said from my mind is not that much perfect
And lovely for our life I just always kept thinking about things from many sides are many
Truths are kept hidden on many points of life I just never understand that truth of my life
Which will harm me only waiting in life to come out on some point I just keep feeling that
I need that truth inside our life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
From those thoughts are important in life I feel that my truths are important in our life but
Then I just feel one thing from my mind those truths which are hidden from each and every
Point inside our life I just feel that those truths are so precious from every side not because
They are truth but because they are those basic thoughts which will make us act as we act
Inside our life and those thoughts will tell us that we are standing on which side I just have
One feeling from each and every point those thoughts are important inside life but then on
Every moment I just feel one thing on every point that those thoughts which are precious
Inside our life are those true feeling which help us act in our future and in our life because
After some points when we move ahead in life I feel sure that you all will know my views
So then why should I hide them on first point why should we kept those views hidden in
My life when one day every thing will be known then why should it be kept hidden inside
My mind so from that one point I have decided in life I will not just scream my views but
When some one say something against them I will not at least nod on those points when life
Went ahead on each and every point I just feel that I should keep quiet even if I can't scream
Against them I should just stop on that moment in life or I can scream as I wish because those
Options are inside my future and my life when my life went ahead it will float of boat of hope
On each time it will just keep moving ahead on each and every point inside my life I just have
One thought from inside of my mind that when my life floats ahead why should I stop on
Some points inside my mind I just never understand those things inside my thought and in my
Thinking and my mind because on every moment I just feel one thing that my thoughts are
Something so perfect inside my mind because when I went ahead slowly things will go as
Per my wish but I have one need only it was to remain stuck to same thought as well as
Same thinking inside life on every point because that truth will come out and I will win only
If I remain brave enough to stuck on it and I will never cross limits inside my thought and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...