Monday, March 17, 2014

Poem 1375. The mistake that matters

                                                 The mistake that matters
After some moment inside my mind I just have one thing from my mind that my thoughts are
Confused on every side when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every moment only if I have not done that mistake on that time but then some one
Ask me one question with wise mind how many chances you will ignore if you want to win
In life because every chance have one risk which will destroy your peace of mind but that
Doesn't mean that you should never take risk in life our life will move ahead with time and
We need to take risks on every point so when something goes wrong our that sentence is
Useless in life which tell that we can move ahead inside life from point to point when our
Life get stuck on every point I just feel one thing that my thoughts are so confused inside
My mind when I can just ignore those risks in life I took them seriously inside my mind
And on every spot and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I went
Ahead inside my life I regret that moment on every time I just feel one thing from my mind
That I don't want to repeat that mistake in my life I feel that those mistake which are important
In life I feel that those things which are precious for life are on different side of our mind
I feel that I need to think again and again about going ahead in life but still I always feel
Same set back in life I feel that those dreams which I have seen in life are not something
So important in life because my mistake will tell me that I am standing on wrong side
And I feel that I can always able to go ahead in my life those mistakes which I made have
Turn in wrong way inside life I feel those mistakes are those parts which are always
Part of our life when I think of mistake I just feel one thing that those mistakes have manage
To destroy our life on every moment we just feel one thing that mistakes are those important
Part of our life when we went ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that those mistake
Which we make are not going to help me at all inside life when I went ahead I just feel one
Thing from my mind that those mistakes which I have made are important part of our life
When my life went ahead I need to understand those thoughts of our mind I just don't want
Success but I want to keep away from mistakes in life I just want my mistake to become
Something so harmful for life on every moment those mistake look so ugly from time to time
Those mistakes which I made inside life will keep just entering inside our life but then
I just feel one mistake which is important in life so then I feel that those mistakes which
I made something totally wrong in life I feel that those things which are important in life
Then I feel those mistakes should be avoided from time to time inside life I have just one
Thought and one feeling from my mind that those mistakes which I make can destroy our life
But I never thought that just thought of avoiding mistakes can be destroying my mind and
It leads to lot of problems inside life I just keep thinking on every moment about my life
But then as moment went ahead I can understand thoughts are something precious for mind
I feel those mistakes are creating problem for me but that is not truth of my mind I feel
That those mistakes which I make in my life are some mistakes which happen from time to
Time inside our life when we went ahead inside our mind I just feel one thing that those
Mistakes which I have done are something so important on each and every point because
When I went ahead inside my life I feel that those mistakes which I have made are not
Stopping me but when I tried to avoid mistake then I create mistake in life because life
Is always full of ups and downs on every point I just never understand how harmful are
Our mistakes inside life when I went ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that on
Every moment I need to go ahead and those mistake stops me from going ahead from
Time to time inside my life I just never understand what mistake inside life but I feel
Just one thing that I am thinking in wrong way inside my life on every moment I just
Have one feeling from my mind that when mistakes are improved I will learn from them
But avoiding them is not going to help me much inside my life because those mistakes
Which I have made are something so perfect inside life I never thought that mistakes
Are something so perfect for our thoughts and our life because mistakes are those parts
Which will take us ahead and it don't matter in what way but moving ahead will matter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...