Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Poem 1356. Perfection

                                                             Perfection
When I start something from my life I just feel one thing that it can look better if I done it
More carefully in life I know I did my best on that time I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every day and on every point I need to act carefully when I did my things in life
But I just have one feeling that when I do things in my life I feel as if I never did them proper
And nice on many point I always feel that they are wrong in some way or in some type
I just never feel satisfied with the way which goes ahead my life I just feel that I have never
Done things enough and properly in life I have one feeling that my heart is not satisfied
With all facts of life when I went ahead on each and every point I feel that things are not
Perfect as I expected them inside life I always have one feeling from my mind that things
Are going ahead as I wish from my mind because life is not as easy as I thought every
Moment and every time life is always confused on each and every point I just  never have
Understanding in my life that I am doing things right but still they look so wrong from
Each and every angle of our life I just never stop on any occasion of my life I always
Remain stuck to my thought from my mind that something must be improved inside that
Thing so many times when I make some perfect thing I just feel that in life I need to try
That thing because that thing will just went ahead with my each and every thinking and
Then after some time I feel I am just upsetting my thoughts as well as my thinking when
I went ahead on every moment I just feel that I always manage to find some fault in those
Things which I make in my life on every moment and with every thinking my mind seem
To tell me that I just can't get proper sort of things because on every moment I just kept
One thought or one feeling that inside our life with our thinking we all feel that in some way
We are wrong while making same thing when other make that thing we feel it so perfect
In our thoughts and in our thinking because on every moment inside our thinking we just
Feel one thought that we are not getting perfect sort of things as human being because
When we went ahead in our thoughts and thinking we always manage to find some faults
In making of our things I just have one thought inside as human being I just have one feeling
That when I make something it should be made in perfect way as human being so in life
When I start thinking I just keep one thought inside my mind as human being that I will
Mistake which is kept with just motive so that I can improve my things but it don't happen
In my life as a human being I just kept one thought and one feeling that these things will
Not help me as human being because instead of improving myself after some time I start
One job of searching and I just began to search for those faults which are so small that
I feel they could be ignored when things are done by other human being I just keep one
Thought inside me as human being that on every point I need to have understanding
Which tell that I am making mistake as human being by just looking at my faults and
Ignoring my merits I am destroying myself in life as human being I just have one thinking
In my mind that if things are done by me then there is some mistake inside them in and
In my thoughts as well as in my thinking on every moment I just feel one thing that
When I went ahead on every thinking those things inside me tell me that I am getting
It wrong are totally false on many points and thinking when I made many types of things
I just have in our thoughts one feeling I just kept again and again on thinking that when
We start collecting our faults we just never feel that we are getting in right way each and
Every thing because life is so hard when we want perfect thing but if we decide to adjust
On some small point then we can easily get those things which look perfect for us
But not so perfect as written in books and those things are just hardest things so maybe
Every time we should not just remain stuck to book and hurt our life by ignoring logical
Thoughts and thinking because those thoughts will only manage to take us ahead as a human being
We don't have so much time to waste in making perfect everything because something are
Not needed to achieve that perfection as human being I just never understand then why did
I always manage to hurt myself by reading from books of things because some times book
Tell us too much about some concept and then it try to get too perfection that will hurt human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...