Friday, March 14, 2014

Poem 1371. Perfect for life

                                                         Perfect for life
Happiness and sorrows belong to one coin I just feel that I am getting one but other have
Already enter inside life when we get happiness we are on top of the world inside our mind but
Then as we began to enjoy we sense that people are no more acting same way inside our life
People began to pretend that we are best in life when we all know that some of them don't feel
At all that way in life truth turns other way inside our life and we began to see those part of
World which are nothing but just lies when those people admire us we feel it is truth of our life
We feel that on every moment we need to understand our thoughts and our mind we all just
Feel one thing from our mind that we need to have those friends who admire us from mind
Because we just want to hear admiration inside life and we just feel one thing that we are standing
On wrong thought and on wrong point I just never understand what I see from my heart and
What I feel from my mind because I just feel one thing that was happiness from inside thoughts
And from inside mind on every moment we just feel one thing that we are getting true admiration
In our future and in our life when I went ahead on some points I just feel one thing that my
Admiration is encouraging me from every side but when it is false admiration I just never understand
When it took me to wrong thought and wrong side I just feel one thing from my thoughts and
My mind that on every occasion I need to go ahead inside life but that false admiration is wrong
Point and wrong side it manage to bring sorrows even on happiest time because those who admire
Us on just front behind began to back bite which will create problems for us on each and every
Thought and point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I went ahead inside life because
On every thought inside life I just have one feeling from inside I feel that happiness can be stored
But such people confuse us and manage to disturb us inside life I just have one feeling from my
Mind that I have those thoughts inside life which look so perfect in happiness as well as in sorrows
Of mind when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing that my thoughts are going to turn
Into winner of life because when I see something is wrong inside life I just have one feeling that
My life is take wrong turn on every point I see just one side of that coin which include happiness
But those sorrows brought by those people also remain inside life and we feel them but others
Don't feel them inside life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought in my
Thinking and in my mind that every point inside life I just have one thought from my thinking
And from my mind that when I went ahead I need to understand truths of life that with happiness
Sorrows slowly enter inside life but then I also feel there is other side in life which tell me that
I am standing on wrong point I feel that sorrows just bring sadness in life but if you ask me
Then I feel sorrows can able to harm me on many points of life I just feel that my sorrows
Can bring tears in life and all those people who enter with selfish motives run away from my life
I just feel so lonely in those sorrows in life I just want to shut myself in one room and want
To just stay away from world on each and every point I just always feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that on every occasion I need to admire my thinking on every point
I just have one feeling inside life that people will just criticize me because I have lose in things
Of my future and of my life when I went ahead I just feel one thing from every point that
When life went ahead I just have one thought from inside mind I just never feel what is true
And what is false inside life I just always have one thought inside life I have just one thinking
From point to point that when I went ahead I feel that I am standing on wrong side of life
I just have one feeling from my thought and my mind that when I went ahead I need to think
And understand what is truth of life I feel those friends who look so perfect turn back to me
On that time but at same time I see some of friends who are standing with me on each and
Every thought and point when my life went ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those
Things which happen are not something so nice inside life but then on those moments I can see
Those true friends inside life who just manage to hurt me on each and every point I just never
Understand what is wrong with my mind I just feel one thing that these friends will took me
Out of my that room in which I have shut myself and my sorrows of entire life and then they
Will show me how to face things in life when those friends hold my hand in needs I will find
Coins are something important inside life I just have some thoughts inside mind that I will
Search for my best friend in happier time but I get those treasures of friends in sorrows of life
I just feel that in happiness there are sorrow and in sorrows there is happiness inside so I feel
That why should we feel attach to any one of them when both are perfect for our future and life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...