Thursday, March 27, 2014

Poem 1393. Jokes

                                                                     Jokes 
How interesting becomes our life when we learn to joke on us from time to time but hardest task
In life is to joke on ourselves at each and every point because we always feel that we need to 
Understand that we are not something great inside our life on every part because that feeling
Will hurt us from saying something special on every part since we never want to joke on our
Thinking or on our heart but sometimes in life when jokes are made mostly I feel that they are
Always taken by me inside wrong way not because I feel I am better in any way but because
Mostly I don't understand any kind joke in my life in any way so I just feel one thing that I have
To learn one thing that I must learn to make joke if I want to understand them but slowly in life
After each moment when our life goes ahead I just feel one thing on every moment that when
My life went ahead on every day I just need to understand that life is not helping me on any 
Thought or any way because inside that life on every day I just feel one thing that those negative
Thinking or those negative thoughts which those jokes send to me when they made on me
Every day are not helping me at all in life until I understood one thing that those are not joke
Which are really said because some times some people just taunt on person on every day and
Then just say those taunts are jokes in life that just create problems for us from time to time
Because when we go ahead on some moment of life I just feel one thing from inside that those
Jokes that hurt us manage to take away our power of laughing on jokes inside life because then
We began to think on every moment and on every time that those jokes which played on me
Are not that much nice so I feel slowly I began to hate just every joke inside this world on each
And every time because when life goes ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing from my mind that those jokes on which people laugh are real joke of life so when
We want to joke then maybe we should joke on ourselves to make them better on every point
After all those jokes which I hear inside my life are always played on me by other person from
Time to time but those jokes which played on others seem to scare me just because I feel 
One day my number will come if I laugh on them at any point I just never understand one thought
From inside that those jokes played on some one else are always perfect and nice but best 
Jokes are those which play on ourselves in life because when we laugh on ourselves we just
Manage to relax our mind and we confess our problems while laughing on every thought and
On every moment of our life I just keep thinking on every moment and on every time that 
Why did we need to feel so much hurt when our life is going ahead easily on every moment
Of our future and our life when someone else's joke on us in life I just feel one thing because
Even those people who are joking on us don't have so positive thoughts inside life and their
Negative thinking manage to go ahead on every moment of life when I start feeling hurt on
Every moment and on every point I just feel one thing inside life that those thoughts which
Look so perfect and nice are not made in such way that they would please us on any time
I just have one feeling from inside that those jokes which are played in such way that they
Will make us laugh on every time not when sometimes taunt our mistake it will be any joke
In fact it become nightmare for every one in life and jokes suppose to be pleasant not some
Thing which people just hate from mind but some people just get confuse and think that 
Those jokes suppose to bring water inside our eyes and it will not matter much which way
They are said until they bring tears in life but only if those people understand basic of those
Jokes which is truth of our life that those jokes are suppose to bring tears but after laughter
Inside life but some people just have one feeling inside they feel that other must learn to laugh
On themselves inside life on every point but that is not possible when other person shows
That mistake inside life and that person does it totally wrong way inside life on every moment
When I went ahead in life I just have one feeling from inside that those jokes which I have
Inside my mind are said in such a way that I start to laugh on every word when it said in life
Because those words are something so pleasant and never have any pains inside and I have
Just one feeling that when I joke on myself only then that joke have this power and strength
Inside but in normal cases that power never enter inside our life because taunting on others
Never give you that much power inside it just manages to hurt you on every moment and
On every time because those jokes are based of increasing others pain and they are not 
Based on increasing others pains so I just feel that I told those jokes instead I like to ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...