Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Poem 1390. Purifying mind

                                                       Purifying mind
When water look beautiful I just want to keep watching it just never inside my heart I ever
Feel that I have been just like water in every thing I mean to say in this world when things
Are mixed inside my life on every thinking I just feel something important for every human
Thinking but then after some thoughts I just have one feeling that just like water I will get
Each and every thing from outside factors as human being I always change my side from
One moment to another thinking I just went start to look at that in my thinking I just feel
One thing from my mind on every thinking that like water I can adjust with any sort of 
Feeling and things when water get mixed on every moment with every thing and even if
Water don't want still it keep mixing how hard it is too keep pure water when it is surrounded
By wrong thing I feel same thing happen to my mind and my thinking when wrong things
Surround me slowly they began to mix with my thoughts and my thinking and slowly on
Each and every moment I began to claim that I need to change in my life many thoughts
And many thinking I want to keep pure my mind and want to keep it away from every source
And from every thing but inside my life on every moment I just have one thought as human being
I don't want get carried away in life with just those outside things because those things will
Manage to do many sort of harms to me as human being they just manage to hurt me on
Every point and on every thinking because those surrounding are entering inside me just
Like other things which enter inside water without much problem to human being because
When we went ahead as human being I just have in my heart one feeling that all those thoughts
Which enter in my life are not that good for our thinking I want to stay away from those
Ugly things but sometimes I feel they enter in my life without even my thinking or my
Understanding as human being those thoughts are so unknown to my mind and my each
And every moment because it will harm us like water will get destroyed when it will mix
With wrong thing we just get so confuse in life when we keep our wrong thinking on
Every moment like a human being I just keep guessing after one thought another thinking
That on every moment I just keep one thought inside my thinking that like water those
Wrong surrounding keep entering in our life just in life of human being I just keep one
Thought or one thinking that on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought
That wrong things are managing to hurt me on each point as I went ahead on every moment
Inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on every moment and
On every point I just have one wish that I want to win in life after all those things are
So perfect inside life because on every moment inside life I just keep thinking one thought
From my mind that may be I should like to get some idea to keep clean my mind because
If water can be cleaned same will apply to mind just staying away from dirt is not possible
To us in world it can also not inside our life so may be we need to understand one thing
From our mind that we should not get too deep in that dirt mean we learn to go in other
Direction on proper moment and on proper time when life went ahead on after some time
We will sense problems are part of our life because people will keep discussing wrong things
Inside our life people will not come with us on every moment of life people love to discuss
Those thoughts of mind which are always so perfect and which are so nice inside our life
But then as life went ahead on each and every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And from my mind that when I went ahead on every moment I just never use to think
How can I stop inside life it is like storing water we have to store our thought in proper
Place of mind our thoughts which just run away free all sides manage to bring that dirt
Which manage to hurt us on every point when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one
Thing from inside of my mind that those thoughts which touch me are totally wrong on
Life's each and every point I just feel one thing that dirt is something so easily around
That we have to take proper care of our mind like water we need boiling of our mind and
That boiling can be done by working hard each moral and getting all morals properly in life
That can pure our thoughts and improve our mind just like water on fire how much you
Boil it tell you how perfect is your water and how strongly you stick to moral will tell you
That how perfect is your life on each and every point so life will be perfect only if you
Boiled it with morals inside mind but I just don't have any filter for purifying like water to our life
So I feel life need to use just first method which will be better and known to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...