Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Poem 1392. End is well

                                                          End is well
How easily we go ahead inside our life and how easily we get confuse from every thought and
From every point when we walk ahead on some points we just feel one thing from our mind
That on every moment and on every time I just get success inside life I just never understand
What is truth of our mind because those thoughts are something so easily come inside our mind
And on every moment I just have one thinking on every point how interesting are those thoughts
Which are part of our mind because on every moment we must think again and again inside life
Because those thoughts are something important which are precious to our mind when I went
Ahead on every moment inside life I just feel that my thoughts are coming and going again and
Again on each and every point I just never understand those truths of life which just manage
To hurt my feeling on every point when some thoughts tell me that I just have to get some
Things inside life because I want that luxury on every point when those precious things look
So beautiful and delicate inside life I want to touch and keep that thing with me in life because
That thing have that beauty which just give me feeling that I want to just keep looking at that
Thing inside my life on every moment I feel those things are so unique but then when I look
At price I just feel that it is so wrong to keep those things inside life and I just kept one thought
And feeling from inside that those things which refresh my mind are always perfect in life but
Those things which look so wrong on every day look something so perfect but then I just know
That I don't need them in life specially when I look at that money I just have one feeling that
I am wasting my time and just in few thoughts I can get those things which are precious to
My thinking as well as to my mind when on every moment I look at that price something
Told me that I am doing mistake inside my life and inside my mind I know one thing so sure
Inside life because on every point I just feel one thing inside life that this money can be saved
And used for useful things inside our life on every moment when we went ahead in life I just
Have one feeling from inside that those prices which are asked for those things inside life
Look so totally wrong on every point when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing
From inside that those prices which are paid are not enough inside my life I feel those prices
Which I have pain so less for that beauty inside life but then when for few moment I think
With logic inside my mind I just feel that with that amount I can buy many necessary things
Inside our future and inside our life when I move ahead inside my life I just feel one thought
From thinking and from inside I feel that those amounts which I paid inside life are something
So limited on every point when my life went ahead on every point in life I just feel that I must
Not waste my money this way on some useless thing inside life this way that thought of
Purchasing comes and goes out of my mind and I just never able to guess what is right
For my future and for my life when I want to go ahead I just have one feeling from inside
Of my mind that on every day I need to understand value of money from time to time since
Many times I feel that I must think about those poor who just don't have money even to
Buy food inside their life so wasting money in such a way is wrong inside life but then
Suddenly my mind turns to rich who spend more that this money on even their small time pass
Who can enjoy those luxuries with this money even when they are just for few moments
Inside our life on every moment and on every point I just have one thing from inside of life
I feel that I am standing on wrong front of my thinking and of my life because if I have
That money and I just keep it inside what is use of it inside life then I feel that when I purchase
Something I am just helping every one in life because when that shopkeeper gets money
It will encourage business in this world and then it will goes ahead in life when that business
Goes ahead it will surely help other people in economics of this world as well as of our land
So by purchasing by it I am doing favor to every one so one heart tell me that for my future
I must save money and other heart tell me that in my life I need to live more happiness than
Money that money in pocket is just not helping my heart but at same time save money and
Quit habit of spending schemes for my other heart so I just keep thinking which one is right
And every time I feel confusion in life because I can see poor who are crying for money
And I can see those rich who scream on their old age that they never live happily so inside
Mind both thoughts comes and goes sometime one thought win and some time other manage
To win in everywhere I go so inside life on every point I just feel one thing that I just never
Know which thought will win and it can be judge only by when I have my money and
When that thing manage to reach in pocket of mine but in both cases finally ends well in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...