Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Poem 1389. Statements

                                                              Statements
When I began in life to explain some part inside life I just feel that sometimes people don't want
Those explanations but still on every point inside our life I just never understand that why are
We asked those question when they don't want our answer but sometimes questions where
Asked just with one view that they don't want any answer they just want to tell their thoughts
Or frustrations on every moment inside our world I just feel one thing on every point that when
I went ahead on every side I just feel one thing from inside of our mind that those thoughts
Which look so perfect to me as answer don't seem matter much to them in life on every moment
I just feel one thing from inside that when I went ahead things goes in wrong way inside life
And on every moment we just feel one thing that those thoughts which are so perfect and
So clear are not that bad in our life but I just feel one thing those people don't want to hear
My thoughts they just want to say what they want from inside because those thoughts are
Something so important and precious to their mind they just want to tell their thinking and
They just don't want to hear my thinking about my life on every moment I just feel one thing
That my thoughts are stuck on each and every moment by just one thinking inside my life
That why these people ask me a question when answer is not that just important in their life
When we start on one occasion and then change from that point I just feel that I get so
Confuse inside my mind slowly I understood that these questions are something totally different
Inside life they are mostly made just to express feeling inside life when we start moving ahead
We feel that we must go ahead on each and every point our thoughts are about going ahead
Inside life after all those things which are totally wrong in life are assuming each question will
Need answer on every time I just feel one thing from my thinking and from my mind that
Life will go ahead on every moment as life wish from inside when I start going ahead on each
And every point I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are important
On every point are something totally wrong when they are entered inside life as questions
And really they are just answers which are given by people inside life when we move ahead
On every spot and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which
Are alive where going in totally wrong way inside our life I just never understand why did
Those thoughts look so wrong inside life I just feel one thing our thoughts are something
Which will manage to hurt us on every occasion and on every time after all those occasions
On which I went ahead are nothing but just thoughts of my mind but when people ask me
A question and I prepare a answer I mostly expect them to read it and understand it in life
But when I feel that they have just their views I just feel that question marks should be at least
Deleted from time to time so when I went ahead I just feel one thing from inside my mind
That those thoughts which are so important to me are nothing but just things which I said
And wasted my time because when that other person just keep repeating thought I just understood
One thing whatever I say will no longer matter much in life when I went ahead I will just see
Problems inside my life I just have one feeling from point to point those questions are not
For answering inside life every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts
Which are so precious are wrong inside our life when I went ahead I just feel one thing from
Every thinking and every point that those thoughts should be written like thought and maybe
People should not turn them into question inside life on every moment and on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are important and precious
Inside life but when they are set as answer to question they seemed like something wasted
Inside our life on every moment and on every point so may be if people made their statements
As answer it will seem a lot better inside life when we went ahead on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thing that I must learn to ignore such a questions in life
Because those questions are not just questions they are invitations to arguments inside life
And they will just create more problems on each and every step inside life I just never
Understand how did I suppose to handle those sentences which are precious to our thought
And our mind on every moment we just feel one thing from inside we all keep thinking
That they should make statements instead of asking question time to time since they all
Manage to confuse us in life because we try to answer them and arguments arise on many points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...