Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poem 1365. Old and young

                                                      Old and young
After all those flowers which look so nice inside life I love those petals inside life and
I just feel one thing that those flowers have beauty and soft touch inside life I just feel that
Those flowers are something beautiful in life when I look at them I feel pleasure inside
But then I just remember that in few days those flowers vanish out of life so I feel so
Sad even when I am looking at those soft petals on sometimes but maybe I need to understand
This is life that each thing have some moments and have some time as per decided in life
As those flowers are something which are symbols in life I feel those flowers are lovely
And nice inside life I just have one thought from my mind that those flowers which look so
Perfect and not something so precious and right when I feel they will go away after some
Moment and after some time when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thought that
Those flowers which look so perfect for few moment inside our life I just feel that those
Flowers are so perfect and nice in our life when I went ahead on every point I just feel
That those flowers which look beautiful are nice inside our life on every moment we just
Feel one thought from our mind that when I look at that power inside my life I just feel
That those flowers are going to vanish after some time but then when those flowers look pleasant
So once again with new hope in life I just feel why did I regretted their first destroying
In life just like those flowers is our life everything will get destroyed on every time but
When things goes in different way in life I just feel that those things are not as perfect
As I thought in life I have just one feeling that those flowers which look so pleasant on
Every time are not that pleasant on those moment when they get destroyed but then when
Those flowers have so perfect look after some days in life I just feel one question inside life
That those flowers which get destroyed why can't become alive again in life when my life
Went ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel that those flowers which shine
Are not first flowers which I seen in life so when I seen them I just feel so scared in life
And feel that my life is taking me in wrong way inside life I have one feeling on every
Thought and point that those first thing which goes never return in life I know it is
Most hard fact of life but we need to accept it if we want to go ahead inside life I just
Feel thought which always hidden in mind why don't both things survive inside life but
Then when things goes ahead I just have one thought from my mind that my life will
Take me ahead on each and every point I don't want my life to see any destruction on
Any thought or on any point I just feel one thing that I want to go ahead inside my life
When my life went ahead I just have one thought from my mind that how can new thing
Will come if old things remain on that place for entire life when I went ahead on every
Thought and point I just feel one thing that on tree there are lot of flowers so there will be
No place for new flowers if old one remain on that point I just have one feeling that those
Branches are always loaded inside life after all those flowers which are on branches
Can't have place on those trees for new flowers inside life so when we want new then
We have to understand one thing inside life that those things which are stood on those
Branches look so perfect and nice inside life when I look at new flowers I just feel that
How can we act so selfish in life that we just never want  to give place to new things in
My future and in my life I just never thought about those things which are prefect in
My mind can also harm other new innocent things inside life we have to move ahead
And have to accept our defeat on some occasion and on some time when those new things
Open their wings to fly inside life if we just keep asking for place in whole life those new
Things just keep destroying because we never let them place to grow in life how can we
Forget that we are growing on some place because other people have left it and give it
To us in life so we all have to leave our place on some time I just feel one thing I can't
Tell other person to vacate that place because I want to move ahead on next level and
Want to give young one that place in life but if that old one understand it and just move
Ahead without objecting it will be so nice for life because I stood in middle I just don't
Know which way to go in life because I just feel new one need place to grow and old
One made so efforts so both seems right but in life there is just one rule you have accept
Things which are so perfect in life so I just wish that things will turn simple if young one
Turn to older one for advise instead of ignoring and old one vacate place for them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...