Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Poem 1391. Mud from tides

                                                             Mud from tides
From one tide it starts and turns into another tide but when something don't look so pleasant
It will be harmful in life on every moment and on every time we just feel one thing from mind
Those feeling and those precious tides look totally wrong on every point because when wrong
Thinking enter inside our life I just have one feeling from every moment in my life those tides
Are important inside life those tides which I take with every problems inside life and all trouble
Manage to enter on every point so I just feel that I want to fight on every tide which will help
Me to stop those wrong thoughts of my life when I went ahead on every point I just feel one
Thought from inside that those tides which take us in totally wrong way inside our life seems
Like something totally wrong on every point because when I went ahead I feel that I will get
Hurt by those tides and I want to stop them but when I did it I feel it is impossible in life since
When I bend down to stop them with my hands I just feel that dirt is coming on my hands
And managing to harm me inside my life and those hands have one power inside life which
Want to me rise against those tides but when I try to do it suddenly every things turn in wrong
Way inside life because all those sources seem to convince me on every point that I can't stop
Those tides with my hand because my hands will get so dirty when I tried and even some
Times I feel that I can be taken inside by those tides they will not stop but they will just take
Me with them as sacrifice that is what happen when we start to run against tide they just never
Stop inside our life even when we feel that we will lose many times in life because of that moment
In which we have thinking in life those tides are something not wasted on any moment of life
To take away us from every moment and every point they just manage to destroy us if we just
Think of jumping against them without thinking inside life because our brain is one thing which
Will look so perfect for my mind I just feel one thing from inside those tides which take us
Ahead are something so nice on every point but when those tides began to harm us they are
So wrong on every point of our life because with their power we fall in such a mess that
We can't able to go ahead inside our life when that dirt will manage to go ahead in life on
Every point I just have one feeling from inside that this dirt of life will just keep going ahead
And we can't walk in it so we remain shocked on every point because we found people
Who are playing in that mud and enjoying those moments inside life how shocked we feel
On every moment and on every time that those people are not feeling it wrong inside life
But they just love going ahead on every moment and on every time that this mud will look
So ugly on every time I just have one thought inside life how did those people are going
Ahead inside with that mud inside life because those mud will look so wrong on every moment
And on every point I feel that this mud will manage to look ugly on every moment in life
After all that ugly mud is not that much nice but still those people feel that it is so alright
How easily in life people get convinced even to play with mud on sometimes they don't
Even understand that this mud is so dirty in life they feel that it is perfect to play because
Other people convince them it is fine to play with mud inside life because on moment
In my life I feel mud will never look so perfect inside life on every moment and on every
Point mud will just create problem in life because mud will never help me or any one on
Any moment or on any point I just feel one thing inside life that mud can't be perfect in life
On every moment mud will look so wrong on point because mud will never look so important
And perfect inside life because mud have ugly patches which will not help me inside life
Because when those mud will never help us on every point inside life mud will create in
Our life just problem on every time then why did people feel convince that mud will help us
On few times I know that sometimes even mud can act as cure in life but that doesn't make
Every mud perfect for our life I just feel one thing that on those moment and on those tides
We must just stood back in one corner and we should let life go ahead just as it goes ahead
On every point because after sometimes those tides will vanish without much trouble
Out of our life and if we don't get involved then we will just remain in corner and afterwards
We can joke about it inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which
throws mud on us are never nice so may be we should not play with them and we should
Also not try to stop them on any moment of life because mud have power to put dirt on you
On each and every point inside life I feel that mud will just make you dirty so stay away
From those thoughts as well as those tides because they will just harm you inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...