Thursday, March 13, 2014

Poem 1370. List of mentor

                                                         List of mentor
How easily sometimes we just grasp things in life because we got that perfect teacher who
Just on time comes and opens our mind while other keep just looking what things happen
In our past and just keep them behind we just never understand how fast we are going ahead
In life our mentors can be any one our senior just someone of our age or it can be a small kid
But sadly it seems that my mentor changes from time to time but I feel so lucky to get those
Mentors and guides but someone told me that it is not happening just inside my life every one
Will get mentors inside life I just keep thinking on every point that those mentor which we
Keep are those person who are part of our life for just limited time I never keep them for so
Long time they will just vanish after some days and after some time I just kept shifting from
One mentor to another mentor in life I have just one thought in my life that my mentors are
Changing from time to time but sometimes I feel that I just don't like when those mentors
Change and I get new one in life because life will never taken it kindly when my mentors
Change and I have to change my life when I began to change mentors things will turn in
Wrong way inside life I just want my mentors to be perfect but I don't want them to be
Changed from time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that those mentors which
Look so perfect inside life when I have to adjust with mentors on every time I just feel
One thing that when life began to change mentor will change with it from time to time
But those mentors who are changed are not some person whom I want to see in my life
I feel that when mentors will change I will feel so much problems because each mentor
Have different thought from my mind whenever I went ahead in my life I just feel one thing
That those mentors who are so perfect are not so useful inside life I have just one feeling
From every part of life that on every moment I feel that from child to elders I have mentors
Of every kind I just never understand what I feel from my mind that my mentors will win
On that place where I feel that my life is standing on wrong point because mentors are
Those who teach me every thing inside life I have to learn every thing which is important
In life on every point I feel that mentors are those who will teach me things but when
Mentor will change I feel that I have to change with them my life because I have to learn
Many new things on daily basis of life when I went ahead those mentors which I see
Are not going to help me much in life because those mentors will be those people who
Manage to harm me on every point in my life when I went ahead I just have one feeling
That my mentors are giving me lessons which I need to learn in my life but those lessons
Are so hard for my future and for my life on each step I feel just one thought from mind
That those things which I said where part of that life when I began to walk on every day
And on every time I need to understand my life is going ahead on every point and for it
Hard work is so necessary part of my life when my life went ahead I just feel one thing
On every point that why should I have to work so hard on every time when I went ahead
I just feel one thing in life that those hard work is so difficult task of my life when I just
Feel that I am fulfilled in life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I have
One thought from inside that those mentors which I have selected first are right but then
When time goes ahead I just understood one thing from my mind that on every moment
I just feel one thing from every point that those thoughts which I have inside life are
Some of those thoughts which will change after some days because that is rule of life
That one teacher or one thought is just not enough we need to have many inside life
When I went ahead with one skill then I will fail after some time every one just love to
Win but only after getting so many mentors in life we just feel one thing that we need
Those mentors to go ahead in life on every way and on every point we need to understand
Our thoughts and our mind we just feel one thing that we are standing alone in life because
When we see list of mentors then only we will become something perfect and nice
Then after sometime we just feel one thing in life that our line of mentors will help us
On each and every point because when we start from one mentor we will get their skills
And then we will get another skills when we get another mentor in life so winner need
Not just one mentor but list of mentors as well as skill of hard work and affect in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...