Sunday, March 9, 2014

Poem 1362. Running

                                                            Running
How important are those parts of our life on every moment I just need to have things as I wish
From each side I feel that I want to go ahead in life as I like I have one feeling from every side
I just feel one thing from point to point that inside my life I can't walk ahead as I prefer and like
But then I see those crisis which come between my life on every moment I just feel one thought
From my thinking in my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on every
Point I need to go ahead inside my life I just never understand those things in life which can
Come between roads of success and me on every time I just feel one thing that those things
Are always so different on every point I just never understand my thoughts and my mind then
I have one thought inside life that those crisis are something so important and nice for our life
Because when I walk on road of life on every point I just win in every thing but I feel that
They are important for our thinking and our life on every thought I have just one obstacles
Of race I started walking inside my life I feel that I should wait and then see problems of life
I feel that those problems which are painful can also have nice side but sadly pains seem to
Capture all part of my mind when I start walking on any way or any part in life I just feel one
Pain that my life will never take us ahead without those pains in life sometimes we just feel that
We don't need those pains and we can forget success with them in life but I just feel one thing
That life is not some market in which you can choose things as you like and then forget them
On each and every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are placed
On road of life I have just one feeling on every point I have thought which tell me that I have
Enough obstacles inside life which manage to hurt us on every thought and on every point
We will just feel one thing from our mind that those parts which are important are something
So worthy in life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that when I walk on
Road of life I feel that those things which are important are part of that race which will
Take us ahead in life but I just hate that race which will take me ahead on every point and
Which will help me to win on every day of life I just feel one thing that those obstacles
Are something which always enter inside life I have just one feeling that on some point
I have those thoughts which tell me that I don't want to run in that race in life so if we decide
That we don't want to race then it will be our choice but just remember one thing that we
Never have a point on which we can argue we don't want to run in life because race mean
Completing we can stop completing in life but running means living and we must live just
As we wish and like in our life I just have one feeling from every point that we can't just go
Ahead on every occasions in life I just have one thought from my mind that I will have
Those things which look so perfect for our life then I have just one thought which is written
In life then I can have just one thought on every point in life because when I start to run that
Race of life I just feel I don't want to run then I will just feel one thing from our mind
That those running are something like running of water something so nice for life when
I move ahead on each day of life I just feel one thing that my moving around seems like
Something totally wrong for life when I feel that pain inside life I just have one thought
From my thinking and from my mind I feel that I have run inside my life but only if I can
Ignore to that fact how other people around me are running in life it could be come just
Jogging a everyday exercise but sometimes I feel every day even while jogging I keep looking
At people who are running around me inside life I just keep searching for people who are
Behind with hope that I will not remain alone behind on every part and thinking of this life
I just feel one thing from my mind that I want to move ahead on every day of my life and
I just want everything to become perfect inside life I have one feeling on every point that
In life I am forced to go ahead in wrong thinking on many times I just always forget those
Thoughts of my mind I have just one feeling on every day of our life I have one thinking
Which tell me that I want to be with crowd then I must run as others run inside their life
I have one thinking on every point which tell me that in life I need to understand those
Thoughts of mind which tell me I should learn to live life peacefully with just crowd
Which will just stay around me and laugh on when I fell down on crisis inside my life.

                                                  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...