Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poem 1381. Our screams

                                                              Our screams
Have you ever notice my crying if you have notice then give them hell even if you are forced
God to give them rise that is what we says when our anger arise sometimes I feel we are doing
Everything in wrong way in life we should ask some thing negative and destructive in life then
God may fulfill it but do you think it will give happiness to you in life because it is happiness that
Should be searched by you inside your life every time you should not just run around for justice
On each and every time when my life went ahead from time to time I will feel that I can able to
See sunrise only when I just search for happiness in my life asking for justice is fine but sometimes
Our screams become too much inside life I feel that those screams are something so precious
On each and every point I just feel that my happiness will just get decrease when they are used
Inside our life when we want justice we may scream for sometime and then slowly we can forget
We are existed inside life when we went ahead on every time I feel that we all should not curse
On every thought and on every point I just feel that there will be sunshine which look so pretty
On every moment of our life when I went ahead in life I just feel that those curse block many
Things of happiness from our life sometimes we win and sometimes we get justice is rule of life
Maybe sometimes injustice was also part of our life but I just feel that none of us is ready to
Accept it in life we all just feel how can injustice happen in our world and how can people agree
To it inside life but if we read history we will see that injustice is one part of life just like some
Storms it will visit us from time to time so arguing with it is okay but we must not take it to
Heart and must not let it to hurt our mind because mind is best weapon to win justice once
Again inside my life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind
When we get obsessed with it inside life because will just scream on every side and on every point
And those screams may come for justice but they will not give justice inside life they just tell
People that they want attention to them in life but sometimes people just don't care what you
Think inside life they just are not interested in giving you justice on that moment and on that time
I feel that we must let them do as they wish inside life and we have to turn back and have to
Wait for that chance in life when people will come to us and we don't need to go to them in lifee
Then justice will be made for you in seconds in life because then you have enough brain to show
Proof of injustice from time to time you are not just screaming you are proving some thing in life
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that those screams which are
Created by us remain useless in life when I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and my mind that my screams began to hurt just my throat sometimes when
They manage to destroy many parts of my life because no one listen to me and that is truth
Of my life don't you feel same way many times when you are saying right people just ignore
You and say you are not looking at practical side and when you show them practical side then
Suddenly they start speaking of those unknown morals which are truly not morals of our life
When we go ahead on every point we just feel one thing from my mind that our morals are
Something which can be changed on any time as we wish from our mind I just feel one thing
From my mind that I just don't need to scream in fact maybe I need to ignore them in life
Because these people are not talking about morals which are truth of life and we can't just run
After water bubbles and catch in hand that bubble will just bust and create water on each
And every part I just feel one thing that it is risky to catch that bubbles while running from
One part to another part I just feel one thing from my heart that when I started screaming
I feel that it is most useless part sometimes we have to tolerate injustice and then only we
Can jump from every thought and on every part when every moment I just feel one thing
From our heart that on every moment on every part I just feel one thing from my thoughts
Are our heart but then when I went ahead with my work I just feel so irritated when I come
Across those part I just wish one thing from my heart that on every moment I need to understand
Each and every part that justice can happen on some parts but it will not going to touch our
Thinking and our heart until suitable time come on our life's some part when we don't need
To scream that truth from heart because they will learn their own lesson from book of god
Which shows them that destiny which will surely harm them on each and every part in their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...