Monday, March 10, 2014

Poem 1363. Looking at past

                                                      Looking at past
How shocking it seem when we win in life why sometimes I feel losing don't shock me that
Much in my thoughts and in my mind because winning seems to me so perfect in life and in
My heart I feel that I can't have that much perfect life so on every moment and on every time
Life take me on track on every point but question is that am I losing that much in life or
Maybe losing is not problem true problems are my thoughts and my mind every time I feel
That losing is part of my life when we look at our life sometimes we feel that for all time
I just feel one thing from my mind that those negative thoughts that enter in life look so wrong
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment inside life I just
Have one thought that things should look perfect but then when they don't look in life I just
Accept that I am standing on wrong point of life and my life will never take me ahead on
Any point how easily I accept that I will lose inside life when I lose and win in equal ratio
Inside my life when on every moment I just feel one thing in life that my losing is more
Because I hate losing inside life I just keep guessing things in wrong way inside my life and
On every moment those things of which look so perfect in life turn against us few times
And we just store those moments inside our life and we began to feel that we are going to
Lose inside our life when I keep ratio of those things inside life I feel that winning will look
More perfect on every point but when we began to lose even in some matters of life suddenly
Our heart began to feel that winning is destiny of life I just don't believe that by thinking this
Way you can change your destiny or destroy it in life I have seen negative thinkers win in life
But problem with them is that they just can't keep their smiles they are those people who took
Their prize without much smile not because they are not happy about it but they are tense
About what future may have for them inside life and while thinking that they just ignore today
Out of our life when I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when
I went ahead on many points I just need to think a way which can help us inside our future
And inside our life I just feel one thought from my heart and from my mind that when I went
Ahead I just feel losing is not our destiny but we just love to think that way inside our life
Because life will never so encouraging on every time and one failure become so major setback
But not just in destiny but also in our life because destiny may change in just few moments
Inside life but those things which become part of our mind never change even if whole world
Turn to other side they just remain inside our mind so even when we get success we just keep
Them alive and on every moment we feel that we are suffering from injustice of god who have
Given us just failures inside life I just never understand that when we think in our life that
We can never feel success is something so nice inside life I just feel one thought from
My mind that we just keep loving our failures so much that they will wrong inside life
Because failure should not become that big inside life success should always take lime light
I just feel that we should live in that moment inside life and we should forget everything
That is not that much important in life when I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing
That my life will be something so perfect on every point I just feel that those things which
Happen inside life will not look that perfect to our thoughts and our mind I just have one
Thinking in my life on every moment we should look at our success for some thing I just
Always heard on term that we should not look at empty glass and look at full glass in life
I agree with them but now a days I feel may be looking at glass is just waste of life I mean
To say that we have such short life why should we waste it while thinking what we have
Won or what we have lose in life we should just go ahead with one tide that we must not
Thinking every time what and why we get those things in life because when we start
Concentrating on every result in life suddenly life began to waste on past which never
Going to become our future on any time some says we can learn from past but I feel
We can learn from it in just few minutes or in maximum hours in life but we are wasting
Our days just by looking at that glass every time sometimes we feel that those glass which
Is half can tell us about world in life but I feel that we must have to do our duties in our life
I know that Newton got idea while sitting under apple tree in life but that doesn't mean
That apple tree can give you idea inside your life so stop just looking at past and live in your
Today and future on each and every time because history can teach us many things but
I feel we just keep looking at book instead of opening it or reading it when we talk about
Our past or our history on any time inside our life so let's not look at history inside life
Because if we just keep looking at cover page it is better to ignore that book inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...