Friday, March 21, 2014

Poem 1383. Help from other side

                                                    Help from other side
Sometimes in life things goes in wrong way I just feel one thing on every moment that some
People just don't understand things on every day they just feel one thing on every thought and
On every moment I just never understand what we feel inside our mind on each day my thoughts
Will change from one side to another side our life went ahead on each and every point and we
Just have one feeling from inside of our mind on every moment and on every time I use to think
Just one thought from my mind that every one who come to mean must act nice and that never
Happen inside our life we all just feel one thought from our mind that if we don't insult some
Person then I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I have just trouble inside
My thoughts and life that those thoughts which will change from time to time will just tell me
That we must not insult any one and then they will not insult me on any point of my thoughts
And life and that thought just manage to confuse me on many points because when I went
Ahead in life many people will insult me on many points because when they went ahead in their
Thoughts and in their life I just feel one thing from my mind that thoughts which are important
For me will be perfect for my thinking of my life on every moment those thoughts will manage
To take me ahead inside my life when things goes in wrong way on many time I just feel one
Thinking from my mind that those thoughts which are precious to me are perfect for my future
As well as for my life but on every moment I just feel one thinking is beginning to rise in life
I just never understand those things which are important for my mind because they are taking
Me ahead on each and every point I just keep thinking on every occasion and on every point
That my thoughts are so much shifting from one side to another side when I see some one
Act with  respect to me I feel that I should act every one with same respect in life but when someone
Insult me even when I show respect I feel that my respect is wrong thing inside life but I just
Have one thought from inside my mind that when I give respect to people that doesn't mean that
They will give me back that respect inside my life but that never happen inside our future or
Inside our life on each and every moment sometimes things turn in wrong way inside life
Instead of responding our respect in positive way of life people just throw anger on us which
Is created by other people inside our life because on every moment inside our life I just feel
One thing from my thoughts and from my life that those respects which we give are not
Return on many times even sometimes when we help some person even those people took
Us in wrong way inside our thoughts and our life instead of helping us they just keep demanding
Things from our future and our life because on every moment we feel that this person will
One day come to admire us in life but that person never come towards us and never says a sweet
Word on that occasion from inside I use to feel just one thing from my mind did my kindness is
Just useless inside life but then someone told me that maybe maths is not my life it is something
Like puzzles which can solved by each and every side but then I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my heart that on every moment I just feel one thing from my heart that on
Every moment and on every part on every spot that one thing is truth that I just can't able
To understand any part of that thing on any part but then after some thing I understood that
What are solution of that puzzle maybe those people whom I help never help me on any part
But other people will help on many thoughts and spot I just feel one thing from my heart that
I never helped any of that person inside my life on any part but then I just have one thought
Maybe those person are returning those help which I have done to other person from heart
But then I just have one thinking that I will get return from those people on every part but
Those people are not returning it but other unknown are helping me on every point so maybe
We all belonged to same part of our thinking and our life I just feel one thing from my thought
And from my heart that our thoughts don't match so we are not standing on same point then
I just understood one thing when it is told me by my mentor we all belong to same point and
That was our god who made us human in life so we all are different part of same thing in life
Some are good and some are not so nice so sometimes god just send some other part to help
Us from time to time if we do our work properly in our life we will get help on each and every
Point but we can't guess from which point so never feel sad when one person don't care
For you inside life because other will always come for you in life and that is one fixed rule
Of your life you just have to wait and watch for some time then you will see that beautiful sunshine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...