Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poem 1366. Old imagination

                                                        Old imagination
On every thought and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I went on
Some place and enjoy some happiness for some time I just feel that I can win that place for my
Entire future and for entire life when I start moving ahead on every point I just feel one thing
That I am one winner who will win on each and every point I just never understand one thought
From my mind that winning is that thing which will happen for some time when things will
Move ahead in my mind I just feel that those thoughts are so important inside life I will win on
Those thoughts on every point I have just one feeling on every thinking and on every mind that
I will win when I place that thought because some people accept it in life I just feel one thing
That on every moment in my mind I feel that my thoughts will get positive shine on every time
I just feel one thing from my mind that my thoughts are accepted from every side inside mind
I have to be careful in my life because when some people accept them then  everyone will not
Accept that thought inside life because on one moment it's result will depend on how that thought
Went ahead in life on every time it will not win in my life because sometimes just those thoughts
Don't seem nice to every person inside life then suddenly things turn wrong to their eyes so
I should not trust that every one will like that thought inside life but when I see thing I suddenly
Feel one hope inside mind if this is truth then maybe all those thoughts which I kept inside
Are important in life because when I went ahead in my life on every point I just feel one thing
That those thoughts which are seem rejected by people so I kept them in corner of life can
Also deserve some light I just feel so happy when I think this way in life even if those thoughts
Which are once winner turns loser will not hurt my mind because those thoughts which are
Kept hidden on those dairies of life seem to more like my dream which I want to feel alike in
Our life then I just feel that those thoughts are really so touching to my mind and every moment
I feel that those thoughts are something which are important in life I can always feel one thing
That I want to see that light which will precious on every point because those thoughts which
I have tried but felt that other will not like began to seem so promising and also worth trying
Because when I went ahead on every problem of life I just feel that I don't need to have those
Thoughts which are pleasing to every person around me in life I never understand what I feel
From inside because those thoughts which are perfect can be rejected after some times then
I just feel that when I lose I have chance to act as I wish in life because when I lose I don't
Feel scared inside life I feel that I can't lose so I can do any thing I like after all those thoughts
Which are precious to my mind seem like something worthy that can be tried in life so I feel
Sometime that loser have more freedom inside life but I don't mean winner is not enjoying
Benefit of life but I feel that even being loser something seem good for life because loser can
Try all things in life and even those things which seem risky can enter in loser's life when
I went ahead as loser in life I just feel that my success will not matter on that point because
When once you lose then you can take many chances and take many tries because inside
Your heart you wanted to take them but you have not taken them because you are scared to
Lose inside our life after all in this life we work as team and mostly we don't suffer alone
Our whole team suffers when we took wrong decision in life it could include and one your
Friends or relative but you never want them to suffer because you have tried new thing in life
So when you win inside life you will just feel that you can't take risk inside life because
If everyone suffer due to that new try in life then all will think we are going in wrong way
Of our future and our life but then I just feel that those tries can be given when I lose in life
Because every one of my team want to try new thing when we lose in life there will be no
Difference of opinion and no other advise because once you lose then you don't feel scared
That losing will harm you in life sometimes loser have that spirits which winner lack in life
Sometimes loser can win those wars which winner never tried after all loser have suffered
Enough so they can always feel that they will win on some point if they tried and winner just
Never dare to try new thing because winner have one team and many of it's member don't
Wish to try because winning is important and they are scared they will lose if they try some
New inside life so whenever you lose just open those old diaries which have old imagination
And old plans of life which you have never tried because you are scared to lose in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...