Monday, June 30, 2014

Poem 1555. Mistakes inside life

                                                               Mistakes inside life
From each side of mind on every point I feel just one thought from inside those thinking
Which are turning in different way of mind are creating different effect on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that those thinking which will look so great to us in life will
Change with our time I will just have one thought from my mind that each thinking will have
One set from inside those thoughts which will influence me on many points will look so
Wrong on every point of life I will have just one thinking on every moment and on every time
That on every day our thoughts are right but I just feel one thing no one is so prefect and so
Right in life every one seem to have some good thinking and some bad thoughts in mind
But we just never think about that point we are too influence by our intelligence in life we just
Kept thinking on every point that those thoughts which will give us light are existed on every
Moment and on every point those thinking which are hurting us on every angle of life will
Look so hard for us on every point we just kept thinking one thought from inside that when
We move ahead on every point I feel just one thinking from inside that we all know one thing
We are not that much perfect in life when we start to move ahead on every point then we just
Feel one thing from our mind that those things which will take us ahead on every areas of life
I have one thinking from inside those different thoughts which touch our mind are looking
So wrong on every point I just feel one thing from inside that thinking will have bad effect
On me at every point because no one will have perfect sort of thinking in life every one will
Not want to make mistake inside life I feel one thing from inside that those thinking which
Will look so good on every point but then those mistakes which we do we don't accept in life
I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are so important on every point in life
I have one thought from inside that perfection is something which will look so wrong on
Every point but then I feel one thing from my mind that I have different type of thought on
Every point that sometimes we just feel so shame in accepting our mistakes inside life but
Then after some point those mistakes which are something that look so part of our life still
Those mistakes will create bad effect because changing things are so wrong on every point
I feel one thought from inside that mistakes are turning into truth of life on every moment
And on every point I feel that wrong thoughts are confusing inside life I feel one thing when
I start to move ahead inside life just because I am making mistakes in life after all those things
Which are something that will have wrong effect in life after all those thoughts which are
Taking us ahead in life there are good and sad points on every side will look totally so different
In life I feel just one thing from inside that those mistakes which are we have done by every one
In life I have one thinking on every point that every thing will look so perfect on some point
I feel every human being have mistakes inside life I feel one thing from my mind but then I feel
One thing that entire life will be good and bad to take us ahead inside life so we have to accept
One thing on every point that on some points we need to learn from others in life and those
People who have different aspects inside life will have effects inside life because some times
Those thoughts are something which are taking us ahead on every point I feel one thing from
Inside that mistakes are taking us on wrong point on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thinking and my mind I feel just one thing from every angle inside life I have one thing but
From inside that there are concepts in life which tell us on every point that things are not
Going ahead as per our thoughts in life I feel one thing from inside that thoughts are hurting
Inside mind I feel just one thing from inside that this mistakes which are so important inside
My mind and heart on every point there are some thoughts which are taking us from one
Spot on every point I feel one thing from inside that I can't think something perfect on any
Moment and on any point because thinking is one thing inside life which will never be so
Perfect on every point I have one thought on every point I feel one thing from inside so then
I feel one thing from my mind I think one thought from inside some sort of thought which
Will look totally wrong on every point that tell me that if I accept my mistake then I will prove
Wrong in my life but inside this life I just saw one thing from inside that those things which
Are so precious in life should be with us only when we accept mistake inside life so it is good
To accept mistake and act right way in life what others will say that will not matter that much in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...