Sunday, June 1, 2014

Poem 1506. Invisible thing

                                                              Invisible thing
From every moment that air which touch me in life look so good in life sometimes it seem as if
Air is bringing happiness in life on those moments and on those point air which touch our soul is
So good and nice because it is touching my thinking about my life that air which look so good
To me on every point will look so wrong when heat began to hurt my mind some times air is
So perfect and so nice but sometimes things doesn't work as we like that is true rule of our life
We just feel one thing from inside that air which touch my mind will come to us on some points
Which will make me happy on every time because air will be something which touch to our
Thinking and soul on every time I feel just one thing from inside that air doesn't look that much
Nice on every moment and on every time I have one thinking from inside that air is totally wrong
Inside life because that air will touch us on some time that air which look so nice inside life but
Those air manage to touch us in life I feel that air will look so beautiful inside life I feel that this
Air which will look so fresh inside life that air which will look so cool and nice inside life but
Then that air which touch me and give freshness inside life that air will look so nice on every
Point inside life because it can give me power to breath on every point but then when I just think
About air I just feel one emptiness inside that air which will look so fresh and nice will look so
Fresh on every point that air which will touch us on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind I feel one thing from every angle of life those air which will look so
Fresh and perfumed inside life only if we feel one thing so nice on every point that air will be
Something important on every point I feel that air will make me fresh on every point I just never
Understand that air will look so nice on every point I have just one touch on every point but
Then that air which doesn't look so visible to us on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind that air which will have so nice touch on every point will look totally
Wrong on every point I feel that air will look so nice in life I feel that air will have some sort
Of feeling which will manage to touch us on every moment inside life those air have one thing
Inside that is life which will give us happiness inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that
Air will look so prefect inside life this body which just belief touch on every point but then I feel
Just one thing from inside I feel just one thing from my mind that air will look so fresh in life
I feel one thing from inside but then that air which will touch you on every point on every area
Of life I feel that air is going in wrong way inside life I feel just one thing how can I understand
With this body which understand on touch of things in life can understand that air which will
Look so nice on every point I feel just one thing from my mind but still that air will have some
Sort of things which look so nice on every point those things which will look so difficult in life
But then air will manage to look fresh on every point I feel just one thing from inside that those
Air which have nice feeling and fresh things in life I feel that air which look so light on every
Angle inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that air is one invisible gift which we never
See inside life that air which will look so perfect and freshness in life I feel one thing from inside
That air will so cool to touch on every point I feel that air which will so good on every moment
And on every point that air which will help every one in life but never looked or visible in life
We can never hold air inside our hand on any point still that air even have power to destroy in life
There are many things which will have that power in life so then I feel just one thing from
Inside some things are not visible to us but still they have some aspects in life which will look
So nice inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that air will be something which will look
So good on every point of our life because that air which look so fresh on every point but then
I feel just one thing from my mind that air which will look so important inside life look so
Important inside life I feel just one thing from my mind some aspects of our life will look so
Wrong inside life I feel I wish one thought from inside that this air which will look so good
Doesn't seem nice inside life I feel one thing from my mind there are come invisible power in life
Which will give us important aspects of life so we must understand those things inside our life
Those can't be seen in life I feel one thing on every point air which will look so perfect and
Fresh on every time after all that air will look so good in life invisible things will also look so
Right inside our future as well as in our life those invisible things will look totally wrong on
Every point inside life there are invisible things which will create positive effects on life on
Every moment and on every time because invisible things will also have power inside life
On every moment and on every point so we need to understand invisible things inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...