Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Poem 1536. Fear of others

                                                               Fear of others 
Different things that are having different angles of life I just feel one thing that sometimes
Our mind stuck on one angle and on one point those angles which are having different concept
Inside life after all those natures which are so important inside life because those different types of
Shades that are having reaction on every point those types of thinking which are so nice in life
After all those nature which are so important in life but one shade is worst that is which scare
Us on every point that we feel from our heart that some one will make use of us and harm us
Inside life on every point I feel just one thought from inside those thinking which are so unique
For our mind I feel just one thought from inside those shades which are so precious inside life
Just vanish when those features tell us on every point inside life that we will get thoughts in
Wrong angle of life we just feel one thing that other things will harm us in life we feel just one
Thought that if our shades don't have enough power other shades will hurt us in life on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thought from inside that those thinking which will help
Our mind after all those features which will have reactions on every moment inside life those
Fear which will have captured our mind those thoughts which will hurt us on every moment
Inside life tell us that other people are doing harm to us on angle of our life those thoughts that
Tell us we are standing on wrong point tell us that if we get weak others can harm us in life
Those things which are so important in life are telling us on every moment we need to move
Ahead fast before other people can catch us and harm us in life but now a days I just have
One question from inside why other people want to harm me on any moment and on any time
I just feel one thing from my mind that those people who are telling me that we are talking 
About wrong point why did other people want to harm me inside life why did those people 
Will manage to help us on every point those shades which are to take us ahead will never 
Hurt us in life we can move ahead as per our wants if we try with more efforts inside life
I just feel one thing from my mind that my life is not moving ahead as per my thoughts and
As per my thinking in life those things which will have effect on me are not going ahead as
Per my thoughts in life I just feel one thing that those shades which look so lovely to me 
Are never going to help me on any point those thinking which touch me is not telling me that
Much about my future and my life it is telling me on every moment I want to go ahead and
Get things as per my thoughts and my mind those people who want to win in other concepts
Can say they are winner in life those people who once use to tell us that we want to stand
With us become our enemies because we are scared on every point of life I just never understand
What I feel from inside those thinking which tell me that others can harm me just stop me
From searching friends inside other people in life why world will want to harm that is one
Question from my mind I just never understand don't we know how to self defend us in life
If we know it then no one can touch us in life but if we don't know it then I feel just one thing
From my mind that this concept of future which is so important in life that we just keep feeling
We are not winning on any point those concepts which take us ahead in life are not that good
Inside life if they are telling us that we should scared of each person who have power to 
Defeat us in life because those person can be our friends so why should we find enemies
Inside those people every time and when we start to think that way we just find one light
That we can't win on any concept or any point I just feel one thing on every point that
Things are not moving ahead as per our thinking and our mind on every moment and on
Every point I just feel one thing from my mind that we should not be scared of any thing
But those thoughts which will tell us that we can't handle situations inside life after all 
Those concepts which are so important in life will look so wrong on every concept of life
I just feel if we decide to do that fight then we can achieve anything but why did we need
Those fights we can handle things in different way in life because our brain is one thing that
Will give rise to many parts of life those concepts which will tell us ahead on every point
Tell me that I have to understand that I should not scare of concept that is weakness in life
Because we can be weak still we can be winner if we decide because some times even 
Strong one will fail inside life I just feel one thought on every moment inside life that I want
To win but I also want happiness in life and for that I need to understand I should not
Need to make enemies just due to my fears regarding those tomorrows which harm us in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...