Thursday, June 19, 2014

Poem 1537. Too much sweet

                                                               Too much sweet
My flower have that beauty when I like them in life on every point those flowers look so
Great and so nice on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that flowers are not
Some thing so soft and so nice that flowers look so different inside life I just feel flower
Are some thing so nice and so refreshing inside life but when I give it to some one who
Is sick I hope I will bring smile on that face on that point I just use to feel flowers are
So best thing for sick person in life how good will it seem to have flowers around you
On every time I just feel one thought from my mind that flower are best gift for some
Sick person in life then I saw flowers at function and with them I saw people's smile then
I just feel I must give people flowers because they are making them happy on every moment
And on every point I use to feel that flowers are so great until one day by mistake one
Bouquet of flowers remain in my room for all night I just feel so strange for that whole night
That smell of flowers were teasing me again and again on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind that flowers are something which are nice for our life but when we keep them
With us for long time that too much sweet smell began to hurt us in life when we move ahead
With that smell in life we feel as if that smell is something which is not that much nice I feel
Just one thought from my mind that this smell can't tolerated for whole night so those flowers
Are thrown outside in hall after some time so even sweetness seem as if not that perfect for
Our life when we start to move ahead on every point I just feel that too much sweetness is
Indications that something is so wrong inside life I feel one thought from my mind that this
Sweetness which is not good enough for life because some times too sweet indicates problems
In life those sweet thoughts which are telling us on many occasions inside life that some thing
Is so wrong on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that sometimes too sweet means
Problems in life because when thing move in wrong way inside life after all those things which
Are important in life that sweetness which hurt us is so wrong inside life on every moment and
On every point I feel one thing that sweetness is something hard to digest when it enter too
Much suddenly in life it seems as if it is something wrong on every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that sweetness is something which hurt my mind when it enter in my brain and
In my life I feel that sweet talks are also same way in life they just manage to hurt us on many
Moments and on many points I just feel one thing from inside that those sweet talks are just to
Confuse our mind because those talks which will take us on wrong point we just feel one thing
From inside that those sweetness which is look so good for our life those sweetness which
Are creating nice smell inside life those smell that seems so nice on every point I feel just one
Thing from inside those sweetness which are so important inside life will look so good on
Every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside that sweetness is something
Which is so precious it will remain nice part of life those things which are so important to us
But only when they are true in life when that sweetness seems too much it seem as if that
Sweetness will manage to hurt us on every point after all that sweetness is something that
Should be only truthful in life I feel just one thing on every moment and on every point that
This sweetness is just false thing inside life it just enter and create problems on every point
I feel just one thought from my mind that when sweetness become too much inside life it seem
As if it is creating problems on every point that sweetness which is created on every moment
And on every time sweetness is one feeling that give happiness on every angle of life on that
Moment and on that time sweetness is something precious but it sometimes hiding bitterness
Inside life on those moments that sweetness which is hurting us because it is never sweet
Inside life it will lead to those problems in life on every moment and on every point we feel
Just one thing from inside that sweetness is something which enter in our life but it is not giving
Our mind any kind of happiness inside life I feel just one thing from inside that I just don't want
To give flowers to every one in life some love them and some have for them a dislike so even
When you give nice thing to some one just never give it too much in life because then it will
Create trouble for that person and that person's mind on every moment and on every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...