Sunday, June 8, 2014

Poem 1517. Language

                                                          Language
Which type language that is precious inside life look so good for our tongue inside life
When I search for it I found one thing on every point that those languages are so great 
For our life I feel just one thing from my mind that language are something so precious to
Our thinking on every point I feel one thought from my mind that languages which are taking
Us ahead on every point inside life I feel one thing from mind I feel that languages are some
Sort of things which are precious inside life I feel that those thoughts which will touch that
Languages are some thing that look so nice when some one says some thing nice I just feel
That this language is just best on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those type
Of languages which will have some sort of precious thing inside life I feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that those languages which will give us that sort of things which will
Touch us on some point will look so wrong on every point those things which are wrong
Said sometimes in some language in life suddenly we began to wish we don't know that 
Language on every point I feel one thought from my mind that languages are some thing 
Which touch our mind but those languages which are so important inside life after all those
Words which are said in sweet way inside life but only then when I will move ahead in life
I feel that words are having some meaning inside life only those words which are so good
For me in my mind are turning totally wrong way inside life because those words are some
Sort of things on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those sweet words 
Are having such a effect on mind I feel that just language in which thinks nice look so perfect
Inside life why should we need to judge language inside life on every moment and on every point
I feel just one thought on every point that languages are not some thing which are judged by
There structure and style they should be judge just by what voices they have inside in life 
We need to understand that languages are going ahead on every point after all those languages
Are something which are so important inside life but then those languages will be something
That are so complicated inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind languages are going
Ahead on every point because those languages are creating precious inside life when those 
Things which are so nice inside life I feel one thing from my mind those languages are something
Which are creating inside life I feel that those languages are having some good effect on life
I feel that languages are some thing which are important inside life I feel that those languages
That says wrong thing in life get blame on every point those things which are precious in life
Those languages are some thing important inside life those languages are creating good inside life
I feel that language will look so perfect inside life after all those languages which are part of
Our life always get blame for people who use them in wrong way in life sometimes they get
Credit due to good writing inside life so those languages are some thing which is good for
Our future and our life but then I feel one thing from my mind those languages are nothing
But those languages are something which will have bad reactions on every point inside life
I feel just one thing from my mind that those languages are just source of getting things in life
On every point I feel one thing from inside that languages are something which are just some
Thing important inside life I feel one thing from my mind languages are just telling what is 
Inside mind but mostly they just get blame for every thing we are not even ready to read
Those languages inside life I feel one thing from my mind I feel that languages which are so
Nice on every point those languages are taking us from one point to another point but they are
Just those roads which take us to destination we like but I feel it is not right to blame that
Road on any point it is our mistake that we choose that destination inside life those languages
Which are always part of our life will seem shifting from one point to another point when
I will move ahead inside life I have just one thinking on every point that those languages which
Are part of our future and our life are creating problem on every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that languages are something which just show what we think from inside but
Just blaming them for those thoughts is always wrong for life but we do this thing on every
Day of our life we just never understand importance of those languages on every point we feel
That those languages are taking us ahead on every thinking of life I feel just one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that languages will help us on every point because they will tell us
Those thoughts which are written in mind they are going ahead on every point just by our
Thinking in life but we just like to blame even that language with people in life how can we hate
Just that innocent instrument which is created to teach us things in life I just feel one thing that
No language is bad inside life all languages are pure problem is just with our mind which manage
To attach wrong people with that language in life and it create for them so much problem on
Every moment and on every time so I feel we must understand in life that languages are some
Which are always precious inside life on each and every point because they are pure thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...