Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Poem 1546. Concepts of pictures

                                                          Concepts of pictures
From one angle of life I see different picture on every time when I will move ahead I feel
Just one thought from my mind those picture which will look deep on every point those pictures
Are moving ahead on every small area of life those things which we can see in every picture on
Every point in those picture that can be seen will show different things in life these things are
Something which will have different aspects of life some seem like happy and some full of
Sorrows in life once I use to think they will show true feelings from inside they will show us
One thing that in those picture I see different concepts of life those pictures which touch us
On every point are showing us many concepts of life those pictures have new concepts in life
They have many sorts of theories which are part of life when we have in those picture which
Will have concepts of life are something just thought which are important on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside of mind that in each picture we see so unique thoughts of life I feel
Just one thinking from inside that in those picture we see many thoughts of life when we move
Ahead we just see shadows of thoughts even in those pictures of life those things which are
So different on every point I feel that in these picture which will have different thinking on every
Thought and point I feel one thing from inside that those angle which shows in picture are some
Angles of life but do those concepts are really that truthful inside life when I see picture in it
I will see concepts of life which are taking me to different angle of our future and our life I feel
Just one thing from inside that those picture in which I see concepts are something which are
So good and nice on every angle and on every point I feel one thought from inside that those
Picture which show us those concepts are not that much nice I have seen those picture on
Every angle and on every point which are taking us ahead on different area of life I feel just
One thing from my mind that in those picture I see just one truth which I feel from my mind
Because those picture which are so unique on every angle of life are showing those thinking
Which are leading to many angle of life but when we see some picture mostly we see those
Concepts which we like to see in it in life and many time maker just nod to that concept because
Maker want it to be perfect on every angle of life when maker make some thing I feel that mostly
They try to show all concepts in just one thing in life and when more concepts are found out it then
Happiness is something they feel from inside so when we see something it is up to us what we see
Inside we can see innocence and beauty or we can see crime and cruelty inside it is up to that what
We see on every point we just have one feeling on every angle of life that those concepts which
We see on those moments and points are showing us different things inside life on every moment
We just feel one thought on every angle of life I feel just one thing on every moment and on
Each and every point I feel one thought from inside that those pictures which are so important
To us are showing what we feel from inside those concepts which are having different aspects
Of life so on every moment we feel just one thing from inside those pictures which are having
Many sort of concepts in life those things which are shown in those pictures are having so
Many types of theories inside those picture will have so many concepts that they look so good
For my mind when those concepts are seen in that picture on every point and on every angle
Of our life I feel one thing that when those concepts which are told by others are sometimes
Are so unique on every angle of life I feel one thought from inside that those concepts are that
Area of life which show us new light learning new thing which is so important inside life will
Look so different on every point because when we learn new things and new thoughts in life
We just feel one thing from inside that those picture are not showing just our thoughts on each
Point and creator feel as if they are so precious inside life on every moment I have one thought
From inside that maker want to know all sort of concepts in life those concepts which are moving
Ahead on every point inside life because those pictures are showing us plenty of new things even
To maker of it in life so we need to understand one thing life is not just about sticking to one
Concept on every point it is about moving ahead on every point and learning new concepts on
Every moment and every point from our mind because when we learn thing then only we find
True meaning of things in life just sticking to one concept is like remaining in stone age for life
And it is wrong because our ancestors are smart enough to reject it and show world that it is
Good for our future and our life on every point to move ahead on every point inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...