Friday, June 13, 2014

Poem 1527. Diamonds in life

                                                              Diamonds in life
How much I like diamonds but they seem so small when they see those diamond on every point
I feel just one thing from inside that those diamonds which look so nice on every point in life
I have those small things on every angle inside life because when we decide to pay inside life
So limited money and those diamonds are so small when we see them with eyes I just feel
One thing from inside those diamond are not that beautiful as they look in picture on every time
Those diamonds inside shop look so small that they look totally wrong when we see them in life
On every point I feel just one thing from inside that those diamonds are not that much nice
And those diamond that will look so small that inside life when I see those diamonds which
Are something so nice inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those diamonds will look
So wrong because they don't have that beauty I just feel one thing that those small things are
Something which will manage to look so small before every thing those diamond look like nothing
Inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that diamonds are not thing but
Just small things in life I feel that why shall I waste so much money on them at every time I just
Feel one thing from inside that diamonds are those nice things which will give happiness to us
On every point but when they are so small like some tiny water drop in life I just feel one thing
That sentence is true that diamond can't bring happiness in life because in life we need something
Then we need it to be at least big enough to give pleasure to our mind we just never understand
How can tiny things will give happiness in life but then when I look at those diamond I feel that
I must think of their price so on every moment we just think one thing that is price on every
Moment and on every time I feel one thing from inside that tiny things are not that much
Precious and important in life after all even if we get them bigger one then we feel one thing
From inside those things which are so small inside life they will look so tiny on every point
I just feel that small facts which will have reaction on every point but then those small factors
Are may not that good for life when we move ahead on every point I feel just small things
On every point those things which are small things in life those diamonds are nice in brightness
And shapes on every point those diamonds will look nice on every point they are having so
Many and different sides there are diamonds which will have that kind of brightness and shapes
Inside life but when they are small I feel we are just wasting money on it every point I feel
May be I should buy artificial stone inside life those diamond which will give us so much shine
I feel one thing from inside but those small diamonds are something which will create problem
On every point those small tiny diamond will look so perfect on every point those diamond
Which are so small look nice to just looks inside life these diamond will have beauty but then
I feel it is not that much nice I feel just one thing from my mind that diamond are something
Not lovely on every point but only in those picture inside life I feel that diamond which will
Look so small in life after all those diamond are not as per dream in life but then those diamond
Which will so lovely inside life will have one effect on every point I feel one thing from inside
That small things are nice but then I feel may be even if those diamond which are truly like
Those picture they will not look that much nice on any point I feel that diamonds are so small
In life I feel they are not that much nice on any point those diamonds which look so precious
To our life are not due to their beauty I feel due to those dreams which they give us in that
Picture in life those words which are written and those hopes which shine with those diamonds
In life are having effect on us from every area of mind I feel that diamonds which are so nice
On every point are not due to that beauty but due to those hopes and securities which they give
To our thoughts and our mind those things which are so important in life will look so perfect
On every point I feel one thought from my mind that diamond which look so perfect are not
Those diamond but their hopes which we want in life but when we get those diamonds in hand
We just feel one thing from inside that diamonds are not that nice because then we understand
That those dreams can't be true inside life because they are just given to us false hopes because
Many times diamonds don't give those things which are written in that picture are we just feel
Incomplete even after buying those diamond in life because they just never give pleasure to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...