Thursday, June 12, 2014

Poem 1526. Rules of life

                                                       Rules of life   
Those many things on every point look so different inside life I feel that those things which
Will look so wrong on every point because those things which are so wrong on every point
I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which will look so wrong on every area
Of life I feel just one thing inside that on each and every season on every point those season
Which will look so different inside life I feel one thing from our mind I feel that those things
Which will have season according to things in life I feel that those things which will look so
Nice in nature that they will look so different on every point I feel one thing from my mind
That in summer will have heat which will harm on every point but they have so many points
In which that heat began to spread on every point after all those heat which will manage to
Hurt us on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that heat is something which will
Be totally wrong on every point I just feel one thing from inside that this heat will look so
Worst on every point but on every season inside our life we feel one thing from inside that
Season will look so different inside life I feel that seasons are nice from each and every
Moment and time I feel that those many season which will change from every point but
Those season will look so nice until different things turn against on some point but I just
Feel one thing every thing have something nice inside if we live our life just as we wish from
Inside because people will say something which will create effect on your mind but do you
Really feel you need people's advice on every point I mean say morals are something which
We must keep in life but do we really need to go ahead and do every thing just as people told
In our life because on those moments when we went ahead in life we just always get many
Sort of advice which tell us this is wrong and this is right which tell us how did we suppose
To live our life when we move ahead we just don't want sometimes follow those advice but
We want to live sometimes happily our life those instructions which are given to us on some
Moments and on some point seem as if some thing which provoking us to break morals in life
Because our heart will do as it wish and then we try to hide it in life because people will blame us
For breaking rules of social life but do you really feel that any rule is so perfect that we can't
Able to have it bend for our needs of life do you really have so much faith on those rules which
Are set for us at ancient times I mean to say one thing our ancestor's have set some rules in
Our life they were wise but I feel that when they reach to us they are so much mixed by
Other peoples thoughts that we can hardly able to recognize them inside life when we move ahead
On every point we just feel one thought from inside that those things which will set us on right
Track of life look so different on every point I feel just one thing from inside that if rules are
Not that original as they were once set in life then how can we follow them because they are
Not even our ancestors's advice they are just confused lines of some confused minds we need
To understand one thing in life that what we think as rule must have some humanity inside
If it lack that thing then there must be some need to keep it in life but mostly people feel that
Those needs are just selfish motives in life are making those rules wrong on every moment
And on every point I feel one thing from inside that if those rules are not original how can
They will have cleverness of our ancestor inside when one letter start to move from one
Person and next manage some of their own view inside just read that letter and you will see
And understand how wrong that letter look in life when we began to move from one point
To another point I just feel one thought from inside that those letters which will come to us
After changing from time to time I feel that letter will look so different inside life I feel just
One thing from inside that letter that letter was changed so much on every point when every
Person had added things inside that letter in their life and that letter lost meaning from every
Point with that change in life so when we can't see original thing ever in life then why don't
We just trust what told us by our kind part of mind which tell us on every moment we can
Move as we wish from inside I feel just one thing from inside that those things which are
Changed on every point inside life due to those changes are so precious inside life but then
I feel one thing from my mind those letter will look so wrong in same way rules are something
Which can rule our life so I feel other people need to change them on every point of life but
If that doesn't happen may be we should just change them for us because it is possible in life
For at least few people in life so if possible try to change rules for some people inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...