Sunday, June 15, 2014

Poem 1529. Nice things in life

                                                         Nice things in life
Can you show me that nice thing in life I tell you one thing on every point that nice things
Are something which are so good for our life but question is that which thing is so perfect
And which thing is nice for our life when we move ahead on every point we just feel one
Thing from inside that nice things are something which are good for our life I feel one thing
From inside that nice things are different on every point I feel one thing from inside then
I have one thought on every point those nice things which will apply to us on every point
But those nice things which touch inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind then I feel
Just one thought from my mind that nice things will look different on every angle of life but
Then I feel just one thing from inside that nice things will look so perfect on every point then
I feel that nice things are different on every angle of life I feel one thought from every point
Inside life I feel that nice things will look perfect inside life those nice things which are having
Different reactions on every point I feel some nice things which touch my mind look so useless
To other people inside life but then on every area of life I feel just one thing from inside mind
That nice things will look so wrong on many angle of life I feel one thought from mind that
Nice things will look so wrong on every point when people don't like those nice things because
They don't feel they are good for life then we feel just one thing from my mind that nice things
Will look so good for us on every point inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Nice things which touch our mind will look wrong to us on some point and those new things
Which will touch me on every point are worst for some people inside life that will touch our
Thinking on every angle of life I feel one thing from my mind those things which are so good
For us in life will look useless for our life I feel one thing from my mind that each person like
So unique in life that those things which touch us our life so then I feel one thing from my mind
That nice things which touch us look so perfect inside life I feel one thought from my mind that
Nice sort of things which will look good inside life after all those nice things look so different
Inside life I feel one thing on every angle of life I feel one thing from my mind that those
People which will like nice things in life but those nice sort things which will look so good
And nice  which will apply to us on every point so then I feel one thing from inside that
Nice sort of thing which touch us on every point but then I have one thought from my mind
I feel that those sort of things which will have bad effect in life are those when we decide
That what other people want inside life will just create problem inside life those people who
Are moving ahead in life can't decide what is good and what is bad for life in my life on every
Point I feel one thing from my mind those nice things which will have effect in life are going
Ahead as per our mind those nice things which will look so nice on every point I feel just
One thing from inside that nice things are not that much nice on every point I feel one thing
From inside my mind that nice things are not good that much when we began to feel that
Nice things are touching to those part of life which confuse us on every point in our life
Because how can we show this world what they want in life on every moment we just feel
One thought from inside that thing which touch us are wrong for our life because when on
Every moment we move ahead in life we feel just one thought from inside that nice things
Which touch our mind will look so wrong on every point because they are not wanted in our life
We feel just one thought from inside that those things which appeal our thinking and our mind
Are understood by us on every point we will have just one thought in our mind those things
Which touch us are not always that good for other people in life so how can we show any one
That thing which we like and how can we tell world what they think it is good for life since
It seem so hard to understand life I just feel one thing from my mind that we should just accept
What we think in life and hope that others will also accept it slowly after some points I just feel
One thought from inside that nice things will differ from person to person in life those things
Which touch us on every point will look nice when we cross those limits and touch sky in life
But some people just want to have benefits in life and they will never dare to cross limits on
Any moment and on any point so I just feel one thing from my mind that I can show other
Person what I feel is good as well as nice but I can't show any one what is nice in that person's
Eyes and mind because it will differ according to thoughts and choices inside life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...