Thursday, June 26, 2014

Poem 1549. Acting

                                                                 Acting
Sometimes some people just act so good that we feel that in even their acting there is one
Sort of truth on some point we want some things which are so good for our life and our thinking
But then when we went ahead I feel one thing that acting is one skill which will be always
Useful for human being because on every moment I feel just one thing that acting is so
Important and perfect sort of thing I feel just one thing from my mind that acting is not
That much good when it is used on other like us to trick us or fool us like some people
Give us big smile when some people look so nice to us but they are not when we see those sort of
Thoughts as well as tricks that when person smile they must be feeling good about each and
Every thing I just feel one sort of thing that we are doing many types of tricks which are so
Important to me I have one thought on every point that those pretending is one art which is
Always there for every human being I feel one sort of thing those people who are learning
Many gestures on every point so then I feel one thought from every thinking I have just one
Sort of thing that those art of acting which is so precious to each and every human being but
Then I have one truth which will be good for acting so then I feel just one thought that when
We start learning new things I feel one thing that acting is one talent which is so important
On every point of thinking those art of acting which is so important to human being but then
I feel that sometimes we feel that there is need to understand that when and how we learn
That talent to each human being but then I feel just one thing that those things which are touching
To our thoughts and mind I feel one thing that we need to learn how to hide our feeling I feel
One thing which is so important on every point I feel that one skill called acting is so important
Inside life but those skill which is something have two sides sometimes it help us on many
Points like sometimes it stop us from hurting others in life I feel just one thing from my mind
That acting is one skill we all learn unknowingly in life sometimes because we are scared
To tell truth in life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that skill of acting which
Is so harmful in our life I feel one thought from my mind that acting is so wrong on some
Points in life I feel one thing from inside those things which are harming us are skill of acting
Which will look so good on some occasions and on some time but then I feel one thing from
Inside that those feeling which are harming us on every point because those things which
Are going to harm inside life will look so different on many occasions and point because some
Moments are made in such a way of life that those occasions in which we learn to walk
As we want in life but still we just can't walk because it will harm us in life so on that point
We learn skill on acting on every point we just began to think we must move ahead in our life
When our need of moving began to hurt us in life our want of getting things is something
Which always tell us in life sometimes we can't get that truth on every point those things which
Enter in our life are not moving ahead as per our wishes on any point they just move ahead
As our life tell us on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are so
Important inside life but then acting is one art which is so important in life because that skill
Of acting is so precious to us on every point I feel one thought from mind that acting is one
Talent which will help us on every point I have just one thought from my mind that acting is
One skill which I got in life without much thoughts from our mind I feel one thing from inside
But then those skill which are wondering from one point to another point I feel that this skill
Is something which is so good to our life I feel one thing from inside that those skill of acting
Which will have effect on life will look so different on every point after all those acting is
One skill which will have those different effect inside life I have one thought from inside that
Skill is something which will have some thought inside life I feel that skill of acting will have
Totally different inside life those skill which will have bad effect inside life I have one thought
From inside that acting which will look different on every point inside life that acting is turning
Good on one point and then wrong on another point I feel one thing from inside life because
Acting is so important skill on every point but then acting is one skill which will harm us on every point
If not used properly inside life because it will have good as well as bad effect in life so I feel
That if we all have that skill then it is better to accept it and then turn it for good purpose inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...