Monday, June 30, 2014

Poem 1556. Light of peace

                                                              Light of peace
In that perfect colour I see that light of life in that peace I see how beautiful each day lies
When we start moving ahead from each and every point we just feel one thing from our thinking
And from our mind that in our life always see that beautiful light and from that light I can see
So many nice things on every point but questions is that I hope just one thing that this light
Will stay with me for entire life but that will happen on any point this light will not stay with me
On every point this light which will give me happiness from inside look so good to us on every
Angle and on every point that peace which I will see inside this light will shine in every perfect
Way of my future on every point because peace is one thing which I have needed in life but
That is not what god seem to feel on each and every time god seem to have own plans which
Will take us ahead in life we want peace and god will decide to give bringing to us of one
Big and large way that will look like one longest fight how hard we may try to ignore that fight
But these fight seem to enter always in our life because those fights which touch our soul
Will lead to many problems in life on every point we just feel one thing what we all wish in peace
And simple life but getting simple things seems like some even hard in life because what we get
In life is decided by god on every point and that peaceful colour of life will look so pleasant
On every moment and on every point I have just one thought from my mind that if we want
Just peace why don't god give us it in life but then when I look around I see just people who
Are wanting fight so here those fights start in life so why should we blame god on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that those peaceful colour and light are destroyed by us so
We are suppose to one that need to bring them back in life so we start those fights on every
Moment and point those peace which we have in our mind will not stay intact until we learn
To fight inside life those peace are those letter which are so precious like diamond on every
Moment and point those powers which give us peace are inside our mind that peace is one
Thought or one word which manage to harm us on every point because sometimes when we
Start for peace some fights we are not enough equipped in life when we start our nice fight
We just feel one thing from our mind that those fight which are making us upset on every point
Are giving us that light which are needed in life and when we start to move ahead inside life
Then I just feel one thought from my mind that those colour which give me peace are so good
For our future and for our life because peace is one thing that is needed but never achieved
Inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that I wanted peace on every moment from
inside mind I will just keep talking from one moment to another moment on every try but that
One thought which upset me that why did god have to take away that peace from my mind
But then some one told me that how can god take away if it is really existed in life and how
Can god take away if it is part of my life I just feel one thing from my mind that peace is that
Sort of thinking on every point which will make kind but sometimes we just can't say it is
Enough to feel kind from our mind on every moment we just feel one thought from inside
That peace is one thing which will take us on totally wrong way of life we just keep relaxing
When world have started fight and instead of fighting for justice we just relax and enjoy then
Say we are peaceful from inside but it is not peace it is laziness or cowardice in god's eyes
And that is why god have decided to give us fight which is so precious and important in life
I just feel one thing from my mind that peace is that thought which will touch us on every
Moment and on every point because peace is that beautiful and pure light which will enter
But not until we know what we suppose to do with it in life we suppose to spread it on every
Branch of life we are not suppose to start those fights just to get something for us in life
When we start moving ahead I just have one feeling from inside those fights which will harm
Our thinking are entering  wrong inside life and that happen because instead of for good
Wishes our thinking went in wrong track on every point inside life I feel one thought on
Every moment that peace will give us wonderful light which touch us on every moment
To take us ahead on every point only when we keep one thought in mind that it is to give
Pleasure to whole world on every moment inside our world and inside our mind on every
Thought and on every point because peace is most wonderful sort of thing inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...