Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Poem 1524. Limit on demands

                                                             Limit on demands
Those things which will look so nice inside life I feel that nature have many things which are
Nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind that nature and artificial things are nice on
Every moment and on every point I feel that two things which are so important inside our life
Both things which are so important inside life I feel that those two things which are so nice
And miraculous in life both things are so important in life they will look so wrong when we
Try to kept them against each other in life it will be so nice if only we can keep them both
Side by side that is what I call greed in life we never want to decide one thing in life we want
Each and every thing for us on every point and that demands are destroying us from inside
Those moments when we use to feel that we want one thing in life began to go away as we
See many things on many points we want in life to get things according to our advice we want
To move ahead on every moment with just one hope inside that those things which will look
So nice on every point will turn them bad when we start thinking that they are standing against
Each other on every point of life because on many point we can't demand both things on same
Moment and on same point because both things are not for us we need to choose one of them
In life when life will move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that we want whole world
Just for us but that will not happen in life we need to limit our wants on some point we need
To understand that we can't move ahead this way in life we must take our heart that it is not
Fair for world to demand all things at same person in life we must understand greed should
Not cross all limits in life like when we go to tree we just took one flower from it or few if
As much we need on that moment in life but we must not take each and every flower of it
Due to our greed or revenge on any time because it happen with us sometimes that other person
Show us so much cunning ways on every point that we just began to feel one thing on every
Thought and every point that things are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life when I will
Move ahead I feel one thought from my mind that things which we want should be in some sort
Of perfect limit inside life I just feel that all those things which touch our mind should not be
Demanded by us inside life because those demand which we have inside life are not going ahead
As per our thoughts on any point I feel that few things which we want in life are not those things
Which look so good and perfect on any point those things which touch me and my mind are
Turning wrong in every way of life I know I want all but still I have to limit my mind because
Demanding every thing will be for future hard and destroying all those demands which I have
In life will look so wrong on many points of life when I will start moving ahead on any point
I just feel one thing from my mind that if I ask limited things does it just limit my ambition in life
Because people just kept screaming and aiming at sky can make you some thing in life but then just
Think once again and see what those people are aiming at I feel they are aiming at lightening
Which will going to destroy their life on every moment we just feel that this will not make us
That much good in life because when we aim at lightening our destruction is decided in life so
On some spots we need to understand one thing in life that we can't win until we limit our
Area of demand in life just saying I want sky will not give us success in life those who says
That I want to fly in sky had know their limits in life so they had able to make aeroplane and manage
To give us in those clouds nice ride when you aim for some thing just think before aiming in life
Never aim for destruction of life because some times unknowingly we do it in life and afterwards
We cry but it can hardly help much in life just demand that much things which are need in life
Flying is enough in sky owning sky is too much for any one in life try to understand that we have
Our some limits in life we don't want destroy earth as well as sky when we start demanding
Those strange things we are either lying or just playing with fire we will not win if we start just
Claiming we can own whole world as we like there are few things which are important for
Our future and our life they should be done in limit on every point I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that few things are important inside life but asking for every thing
Will look so different on every point I just feel one thing we want things in limits inside life on every
Moment and on every point I feel those things which are asked in limit in life will give us proper
Way and happiness in life never cross you demands because then you will cross morals in life
And slowly everything will cross inside life our emotions will go out of our control on such a times
And we just feel one thing that whole world want every thing then why should we limit our mind
But it is for our own good so we must do it even if other people start to feel that they don't need
Those things in life because when things are good for us we always kept them to ourselves in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...