Sunday, June 22, 2014

Poem 1541. Weakness of mind

                                                             Weakness of mind
Sometimes it feel as if wind is telling something in life but I know that it is not wind but
It is just my mind how rude I am to my mind that even when it is so close to me every time
Still I just don't understand it and never let it tell me things in life I just try to control it with
Logic which will give me that simple answers in life and my mind on every moment just
Have to keep quiet I just never understand when I start bossing so much to my mind that
It just can't tell or act as per it's wish on every time it began to feel so scared even when
It start to think on some point we just feel one thing from inside that mind which is our best
Friend and well wisher on every time I just feel one thought from my mind that it just want
To tell me many things from inside and it is so near me that it can tell us all on every time
But still that mind which is near me for all life seem to feel that I am not that much safe to
Discuss every thing as per likes and dislikes that mind which we have inside is not going ahead
As per our wishes on every time I just kept thinking one thought from my mind that those
Things which touch me will look so wrong on every point I will have one feeling from inside
That those wishes which I have are not going ahead as per my thinking and my mind those
Thoughts which I have inside seem to be so scared of me that they are not coming ahead as per
My likes and my choice from my mind on every point I feel one thought from inside that those
Things which touch us look so nice on every point but why my own mind so scared to tell
What is hidden inside why my mind don't understand that one day it is going to come out
But still on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those thing which are written inside
Our mind because that mind is something which is always near us on every time I just have
One thought from inside that mind is one thing which is always near on every point but still
All those thoughts which are part of our mind look so different inside mind I feel one thought
From inside that mind is precious treasure on every point because that mind which is so near
On every point I feel one thought from my mind that mind is something which will look so nice
On every point after all those mind which will look right on every point will look so different
On each point I feel one thing from inside that mind is precious inside life but then I feel one
Thing from inside that mind which is so part of life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Thoughts which are hidden in mind which are creating impression on every point inside life
I feel that my mind is not touching us on every point I feel that those mind which will look
So problematic on every point but then we feel that in those mind which confuse inside life
Are going ahead on every point but I feel that mind which look so complicated by thoughts
Inside life I feel one thing from inside that my own mind feel that it should be so prefect on
Every point because those thoughts which will give us success inside life I feel that this need
Which is hurting on every point because those negative thoughts on every point but then I feel
Just one thing from inside that from negative thinking inside life those positive thoughts
Are going ahead on every point I feel just one thing from inside that my mind will look so wrong
On every point but then those things which are creating on every point I just feel one thing from
Inside that those different thoughts are capturing inside life I feel one thing from inside that
I excepted so much from myself that then mind will have so unique thoughts on every point
I just never expect it to have weakness inside life my mind never have that thinking inside that
Thinking which are having different effects inside life I feel weak thinking which will look soWrong on every point but then I feel one thing from inside life I feel that those weakness in life
I feel that softness inside life I have one thought from my mind that those weakness which
Are creating different reactions on every point I feel one thing from my mind after all those
Things which are so important on every point because those things which are having problem
Inside life because those thinking which are part of our mind should never express to us easily
In life they remain hidden because we want to respect ourselves for long time if we want to
Feel happy then those thoughts should removed in life so then I feel one thing from inside that
Mind want to impress me and we all spend whole time in just impressing ourselves inside life
So many times we feel that we don't know what thoughts are hidden inside my mind because
We just want to impress ourselves by not accepting our weakness instead of removing them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...