Monday, June 16, 2014

Poem 1531. Wrong lines

                                                             Wrong lines
Those lines which we speak during our life look so perfect when we speak them on that
Moment and on that point those lines which we speak during every time they will look so good
On that point that those lines seem to have meaning inside those lines seem so good on that point
Their meaning will look so nice at every point they seem to have wrong reaction on some point
I feel just one thought from inside those thinking which seem so perfect to mean I said it on
That point but worst luck is when I write or record it in life because mostly our first choice
Become our first mistake of life because we can never able to guess properly in life those mistake
Which we make seem so different on every point but still those mistakes which are part of life
Will always improve us on every point inside life because some mistakes are those which are
Going ahead in life that mistakes are something which are truth of life we many times make
Them when we talk with emotions inside life we said those true feeling which are so wrong
For our life on every moment they seem like some thing which will have wrong reactions
On every point after all those things which we said at those moments on every point after all
In life those lines which we said on first instinct of life I feel just one thing from my mind that
Those lines which we say on first instinct which will look so wrong on next instinct inside life
I feel one thought from my mind that lines are something which will hurt us on every point
In life those lines which have different meaning on each point seem to have those understanding
Which are so different in life those lines which are giving that impulse thoughts from mind just
Add one question to my life that these thought also permanent or they are also made by that
Impulse on that point after all those thinking which touch our mind will look so different in those
Lines on every point after all those points which touch our mind will have reaction on that point
Those lines which we heard inside life are not showing any thing sure from mind but then those
Thoughts are something shown as proof inside life I feel one thing from inside that those thinking
Which will have impact on every point because those thoughts which are so important in life on
Every moment we just feel that we have to keep honest to that lines those lines which touch us
On every moment and on every time I feel they should have some meaning which touch our mind
I just feel one thought from inside that those lines which will have different meaning are hurting
Our thinking on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that when I said those lines
I feel that way on that point but then when I went ahead I have learn other things in life and then
I have understood that how wrong are those lines but some people just say how can some one
Trust you if you keep changing that way your lines but how can we stick to one line if we are
Student for entire life but some people say they are teachers in life and stay stuck to those complicated
Sort of lines for whole time those meaning which they have inside seem to confuse us on every
Moment and point I just have one thought from my mind that lines which we said are something
Which will manage to confuse our each point I just never understand what I feel from inside but
I feel just one thing that my lines are not that straight on any point my lines are so confuse on every
Moment in life because I just want to say them one way but they look so wrong in future time so
Sometimes we just feel how better is life if we just say things and people should forget them
After some times but then I feel how wrong is my that thought in life I have just one thinking
On every line those things which I have said on that point are just on half knowledge on that time
But they become truth of mind and on every moment they look so wrong on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those things which look so nice to me on every moment
Will look wrong when they are said in wrong way in life because when we have proof about
Those thinking and those thoughts in mind I just feel one thing from inside that those thinking
Which touch us on every point will look so wrong on every moment in life I feel just one thing
From inside that may be I should say anything without thinking in life I just wish one thing from
My heart sometimes that we all should think twice before we say something life because when
We say something it remain stuck like arrow on that point it will hurt on every moment in life
Those things which will hurt us on every point will look so wrong on every day of life I feel just
One thought from my mind that those thinking which will look so right will have some wrong
Effect inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that lines are not going ahead as per our thinking
And as per our thoughts in life because they are never said with that meaning on any point and
Those lines are confusing our thinking and our mind on that time so just never say a line without
Thinking in life or if you done that mistake then never feel that sorry can cure that problem in life
Sometimes we need to find some thing which really console that person and that person's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...