Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Poem 1512. Sun rays in morning

                                                             Sun rays in morning
On every point of life I just feel that light which will wake me up on every morning and on
Every time but we just slowly feel that it is not that important in life to have that light as part of
Our future and our mind because we just slowly began to ignore that light and slowly we began
To feel that this light is just one part which will remain with us for entire life when those rays
Of morning touch us in life why don't we feel their pleasure may be because we are watching
Our clocks by that time we are searching on that moment do we need to wake up on that time or
May be we are forcing ourselves to sleep so that we relax for enough time it depend on you that
Which one will be your action of life and on every moment we just feel that one of these two
Will have impact on us every time I just feel one thought from my mind that we are not enjoying
Those sun rays because we are already creating schedule for us on that time our life started on
That first point to search every thing to set it in proper way of life on every moment I feel just
One thing from inside that clock is telling us schedule or time on every moment I feel one thing
From my mind that clocks is showing us time which will help us to make plan for our life when
I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind that clocks are something which are
Creating sound on every time I feel one thought from my mind that just looking at those clock
Will never help us that much in life I feel just one thing from my thinking and my mind that
Sun rays which touch us inside life will look so different on every time I feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that clock is not that much important inside life but still we just have
To run with it on every time because balancing pleasure and work is target of our life when
I move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that my life is complicated while creating that
Ratio on every time I feel one thought from my mind that clocks are important to every point
I feel sun rays are something which are touching us on every point of life when I feel one thing
From inside those sun rays are giving me power to start day on every moment of my life but
Then on every moment I feel that beauty is also nice but when we see it every day since child
How easily we learn to ignore it in life we just never feel it's niceness on any point we just feel
One thought from inside that this light which will be  not that precious to my mind like starting
In perfect way my day on every time because may be that day seem like some burden to us on
That point I just wish from heart one day I will learn to wake up and relax with my mind but
That never happen with us on any morning or on any time we just always wake up feeling tense
And while thinking what we want or how we will adjust in life our wants enter with our walking
On every time our life will move ahead on each wrong point I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that this light which enter in our room will look nice only when we learn
To think that every day will be managed by us in life but we never think that way because we
Are always tense about that day on every time we just keep thinking on every point that this day
Which will help and manage to give happiness to us in life look totally wrong on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that clock is something which should so good to our life and
I feel just one thought on every point that sun rays are so nice but when we see them on every
Morning they no longer touch our mind but since problems are different on every day they seem
To gather on those moment in our mind some people also get positive dreams on that time but
Most of us are just planning to hurry up in morning because we don't want to be late on any
Thought and point I just have one thinking from my mind that those sun rays which touch me
Will look so different to my mind I feel that just watching them will not solve my problems in life
Because they will just make me late on every time but now a days I feel does those few seconds
Will matter that much in life but we have made it habit to hurry up on every time sometimes
Because people taunt us and sometimes because we want to win on some point but I just feel
That watching sun rays for seconds instead of clock will not harm our success that much in life
But still we just watch that clock because we have made that habit on every point and we just
Feel one thing from our mind that sun rays are something which are precious inside life but
Then I feel one thing from our mind that clock become part of our life and can't become
Something totally different in life so I just keep forgetting sun rays on every point and I feel
Just one thought from my mind that clock will be my part on each and every morning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...