Friday, June 6, 2014

Poem 1516. Injustice and justice

                                                            Injustice and justice
How easily sometimes injustice win in life how easily sometimes that tears rise in eyes but still
From my mind I feel just one question from inside how can those tears which are so full of well
Of our eyes seem coming out from time to time I feel just one thought from my mind that tears
Are those partners which comes even in positive mind but question is that should we surrender
Just because we have tears in eyes after all those tears are just pond of that water which shows
Our emotions on every point we just feel one thought from our mind that those emotions which
Will become part of our life should be those who tell us how to act brave inside this life when
I will move ahead I just have one feeling from mind that tears are those things which will always
Touch my mind those emotions which are so precious to my world on every point will never
Act as positive as we feel from inside but still tears are something which will let our emotions
To go out from eyes and on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind those tears
Are something important in life because those tears are just taking out our feeling from my
Thoughts and my heart we must understand tears are that part of our life which are going to
Hurt me on every point but sometimes it feel tears are not the one who make you depress in life
Tears are those which tell you must rub them and start once again your fight and if you are fully
Failed then once again in life so tears are some thing which will help you many times they just
Tell you that since they are inside eyes there must be god's wish that we must shade them on
Some occasions and some times so when injustice enter and tears start to fall from eyes then
Why should we feel sad on any point because those tears are that gifts which are given to us so
We must use them in life so tears are also some thing given to us in life to use and they enjoy
That sadness on some point I know it seems hard to absorb in life but my mind feel just one
Thing injustice are happening just for that purpose in life on every moment I feel just one thought
From inside how nice it seem to have happiness all time but for getting happiness we need justice
From mind we need to move ahead on each and every point but when some questions of justice
Mostly we wake up so late in our life that justice seem like some thing which seem so far in life
When it happen to us on that far away point I just never understand how can we wake up so late
In life when I woke up in each morning mostly on perfect time but daily schedule doesn't seem
To keep logic same as justice in life I can wake up in morning on time but in case of justice
Mostly too late in life so if we do that then why should we blame other people on every point
When we wake up late then we need to work hard on that day is rule of life so why should we
Feel so shocked when injustice happen in life when we all know that we should have tried for it
Earlier in life how funny is life that on many time we just come ahead so late that we are standing
On wrong point of life whole time when we suppose to fight for justice we are doing some thing
Which will be something so important inside life so on every moment inside life I feel one thing
From my mind that those justice should late on every time because those justice which are so
Precious inside life but when we get them we need to move ahead on every point because those
Justice are sometimes injustice inside life when we get something we must do it something in life
So on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those things that we get easily in life
Doesn't seem to be that important in life just think about those justice which we got in life I feel
That I hardly remember much of them but on every point injustice seem to occupy my thoughts
And my mind I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are so important in life will
Look so different when we try to understand that we just remember injustice because they manage
To hurt our life may be for some times we need to calculate justice inside life and we need to
Think of it as precious thing in life because if we want justice on every point then we will get
That justice on every point from inside of mind I feel one thought on every point that those
Justice which we did inside life seem so wrong on every point but then I feel one thing from
Inside that justice are something which are so precious inside life I feel justice is something
Those sort of things which are precious in life I feel one thing from my mind that on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that I have just counted injustice
Inside life so on every moment and on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those
Justice which are important inside life began to ignore before injustice in life so then I feel just
One thought from my mind that injustice are some thing which unknowingly get importance
In our life so then I feel one thing from my mind that justice will look always nice and good in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...