Thursday, June 26, 2014

Poem 1550. Special

                                                                    Special
I start to move ahead from one point and we all do it inside our life then why did it feel so
Special on every point those thoughts which touch us on every wrong point but then those
Thinking which will have effect on every thinking of life is that thought which tell us that
We will do some special in life we all want so special no one seems to like simple life but then
If we want so much to be special why we are standing so behind when for other people we
Need to do sacrifice inside life when we start to move ahead we just want to stay behind when
There is need to take some risk to get things as per good things in life when we start to move
Ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that special thoughts are those thoughts which
Will touch our thinking and our mind those special thinking which will help us on days and
Years ahead in life doesn't seem that much worthy when risk enter in that picture on some
Moment and on some point I just feel one thought from my mind that we all want to be special
But no one want to risk their life to become special on some point those thinking which are
Having effect on us in days of our life seem so confused on every moment and on every point
I just feel one special thought from inside that things are not moving ahead as per our wishes
Because we never like to take too much risk in life so how strange are our wants from our
Mind that we just see some one who called best by others inside life because those wishes
Which touch us on every point and we wish they should be kept in such a way that we feel
We can get things but don't need to work hard on every point I feel one thing from my mind
These things which will have bad impact on every point I have one thought from my mind
But then those special things which we need to do in life that we feel one thing from my mind
That some hard things must be done to get things as per our choice we feel one thought from
My mind that those sacrifice which hurt us on every point due to wrong things inside life
But then I feel one thought from inside these great works which are so important inside life
I have one feeling from my mind those wrong things which will have wrong impact inside life
I feel that when we adjust with some thoughts in life those thoughts which will negativity
Inside life seem wrong on every point because I feel just one thing from inside those things
Which will have good sort of impact inside life those thoughts are creating wrong thinking on
Every point in life I feel that we all want quick way to success or some person who will rule
Inside life I have one thing from those things on every point I have one thinking from inside
Those thoughts are turning in wrong way inside life those special work which I want to do
Inside life I have one thing from inside that those special work which we want to do in life
Are something so important inside life I feel one thing from inside that we want to do some
Important thing inside life I have one thing from inside because sacrifice will have good effect for life
But then those good things will have bad effect on life because those good things are those
Great work which will take us ahead step by step inside life I have one thing from inside because
Those good things are those hard work which will take many centuries to take us ahead in life
I feel that this good things will work to move properly in life on every moment and on every point
I have one thought from inside that good work will look never that easy in life because those
Work will look so wrong on every point when it is kept in such a way that it will take us ahead
On every point I feel one thing from inside that some work are made in such a way that they
Will move us ahead in life but if we don't want to do our work then we must not do it at all
Inside life because those things which make us special are those works which are great for
Our future and our life just by following some one we can't become special in life those work
Which is so good will look so wrong on every point because those works are so wrong
On every point I feel just one thing from inside that those work which are having some bad
Effects inside life but then those work which will look so wrong on every point then I feel
One thought inside life sacrifice is some thing which are important inside life but then those
Work will look so wrong on every point but then these sacrifice which will have impact in life
Look special so if you want to be special then first learn to do sacrifice but not without brain
In life because if you do sacrifice for evil in life then it is better to jump in water without
Learning swimming inside life because in that case someone can save you but then in life
Some people just like to follow some one instead of doing sacrifice because we don't want
To become special inside our life I feel one thing from my mind that special in some thing
Which we can't become until we don't understand we need to do it inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...