Thursday, June 5, 2014

Poem 1514. Stuck on point

                                                                Stuck on point
How stuck we feel on some times like we can neither move ahead nor go behind we just remain
On that spot and on that point we never understand how to go ahead or how to move behind but
If you ask my heart then I just feel one thought from my mind that we are stuck on that spot
Because it is decided by destiny in life but when this happen we feel so scared in life we feel as
If my thoughts are going to stay on that area of life when I will decide to move ahead in life then
I just feel one thing from my mind that moving from that spot will manage to take me ahead in
My future and in my life sometimes those spots frustrate me so much that I feel that I am ready
Even to go behind on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That those spot which will stuck us on that situations are creating results on every point I just feel
One thought from inside of my mind that on that spot we just manage to remain stuck for our
Entire future and entire life on every moment we just feel that getting things as per our wish
Will not help us that much in life because sometimes when we decide some thing in life even after
Getting that thing with our hard work and good luck still we found out we are still on same spot
Of our life it is like moving around sun the earth moves every time it is moving whole time but
Still it is not moving in any way inside life some times how strange is speed of our life we feel
That we are moving but we are standing on same position because our movements are limited
In that area which will dominate our life those movement which will take us ahead are something
So nice on every point we just feel that we must move on same position days after days inside
Our thinking and our life because when we move in same way we just feel one thought from
Inside that life is not taking us ahead as we thought on every point since moving doesn't mean
Always  going ahead or behind sometimes we move in such a way that we will be in same position
On whole time I just have strange feeling on every point that those things which will keep entering
Inside our life are moving us ahead on every point they are just moving around on every point
Those things which enter inside my life are not moving ahead or moving backward as per my
Thoughts and my choice I feel just one thing from my mind that I have that speed but I am not
Going ahead on any point I feel those things which are so important to my life are not just speed
But also moving ahead from time to time I feel one thought from my mind that movement is so
Important and precious on every point because when things will not move still have speed on
Every point will look so wrong inside life because we see speed we just feel one thing from our
Thinking and mind that speed which will take us ahead is important not just speed in life on every
Point I just have one  thought from my mind that why even with so much speed we just move
In circle on every point and that speed seem so useless from time to time but still I feel some time
That speed is just that power which is always there in life even if we don't move and we feel that
We are stuck on some point this speed is moving us in some form of life I just feel that running
In circle is always wrong on every point I feel that circles are those round which may seem useless
But just due to those circle on this earth we have life so think once again when we feel that we
Are stuck on some point some times repeating some thing again and again is not that much bad
In our future and life those movement which are repeated again and again inside life on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thought on every point those movement which are
Part of our life are running in one form or another form on every day of life I feel that those
Moments which give speed which is also needed inside life on every moment I have one thought
From every point inside life those movement which will have different angle will also look nice
In life those moment which are not taking us ahead on every point will look totally wrong in life
When we start moving from one point we just feel movement is going ahead or backward in life
But some times movements are different and they will have impact on us in life those movement
Those circles which seem so useless can have power to giving us life on every moment and on
Every time I feel that those moment which enter in our life will look different when we look at
Their results on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which will
Just kept moving in one position in life are managing to take us ahead on different point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those things which look useless in life can also create life
On each and every time because those things are so important on every point to move us in life
Even without trying those moments will help us on every point of our thinking as well as life
So being stuck on some point finally seems as if not that much bad for human life to survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...