Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Poem 1521. Second chance in mind

                                                       Second chance in mind
That weather which touch us on every time is so different on every moment of life that things
Which I hate at beginning of my life will look so good to me after some times I just feel one thing
In our life we need to give chance even to those things which fail us on sometimes but when
Some thing fail we just feel one thing from our mind that why should we give chance to those
Failures in life I will always say you are right if you got something better on that point but if you
Just don't get that better things just give chance to failures in life I can talking about other people
I am talking about our own mind I just mean to say we must give our failures once more chance
On some moment and on some times we fail in our life on those moments on which we suppose
To move ahead on some points sometimes in beginning we are not that best in life and so our
Success will not become what we feel from our mind I feel just one thought from inside that
Failures are something which will have bad impact in life on every moment we just thought of
Failures as truth on every point when we think of failures we just feel one thought from mind
That failures are those voices which are sometimes created by wrong way of moving on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind those failures are something which are so precious
To our thoughts and our mind after all these failures are part of that life are due to wrong practice
Inside life on every moment we feel that success is beginning on sometimes inside life after all
Those failure which touch our thoughts on every point but still they are permanent on every
Moment and on every time when I start to move ahead from my thought and from my mind
Those failures which are something which are moving ahead on every point but when we move
Ahead on any point inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those failures are just due to
Some small mistake at beginning on every point but then I feel one thing from my mind but then
Those  failures are something which are moving ahead on every point after all those failures
That create problem on every point I feel one thought from my mind that when we step ahead
Inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that I just don't feel ready to forgive my mistake
Which is made by my mind on every moment I feel one thing from my mind harshness is some
Sort of things which I do with my thoughts and my mind those feeling which are hidden to us
On every point I feel that those harshness which will capture our mind will not look that good
On any point those failures are something which happen with bad luck sometimes just feel one
Thing from our mind I feel one thought from inside that those things which are so important to
Us on every point I feel that those worst thought which touch on that point that we need to move
Ahead on every moment inside life but then those failures which will help us on every moment
And on every point those thinking which will give success on every point so then I feel one thing
From inside mind those thinking which will look step by step good for our life those thinking
Which touch us on every point will look so good for our life when failure will manage to harm
Our thinking on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that failures are not going to
Stay permanent for our mind those failures which touch us on every point will look so wrong
To our thoughts on those moments when things turn right we feel that on those moment we
Should have tried to do things as per our wishes on every point I just never understand what
I feel from my mind that those things which look so good to us in life look so good and perfect
On every moment and on every point failures will seem like something which will hurt us on
Every point but that doesn't mean we don't deserve chance inside life I feel one thought from
My mind that those thinking which hurt me on some point will look so wrong on every point
Because failures are those things which sometimes happen just due to bad luck on some points
I just feel one thought from my positive mind that sometimes I deserve some chance inside life
On every moment I feel that failures which are part of our life will look so wrong on every point
Just because we failed once we began to feel scared on every time so we just quit that thing
And I feel it is wrong decision in life we need to move ahead on every moment and on every time
I just feel failure can be changed on many time if we give that thing second chance in life after all
First time success is just luck of our life and mostly people get success only after trying for
Many days in life and first time success vanish after some time so just never struggle for first
Time success inside life and just try to get success with efforts on each and every moment in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...