Friday, June 13, 2014

Poem 1528. Artificial light

                                                             Artificial light
Those artificial light on every point I feel one thing from inside mind that they are so lively
And so much nice that on every moment I feel there is nice feeling inside that light but still
On every point we love sun and it's light because it gives us so clear vision on every time
Inside life those small and perfect light which shine and look nice are going ahead with every
Moment and on every point I feel that perfect look of sun inside life will look so nice on
Every angle of life I feel that even if I don't know beauty of that light until I see sun light still
On those dark night we just wait for light we just keep waiting on every point to see if we can
See that light which will give us shine those light which touch our soul never look that much
Nice on any point I feel one thing from inside that artificial light are so small light but still
When we don't have bright light we need to adjust with that type of light so in life we need to
Understand one thing on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those lights which
Will look nice for us when we use them in night are good enough for us on some points but
When we see bright sun light we feel it is perfect for life but there is one truth of life that
We can't always get things as per our likes and dislikes on every moment and on every time
We feel one thing from our mind that light which will give them brightness is perfect for
Their future and life I feel just one thing from my mind that those artificial lights are so small
On every point they will look so weak on every point because they are not taking us ahead
Inside life we feel one thing from my mind that brightness is something which is part of our
Future on every point we feel just one thing from inside our mind that sun will look so good
To us on every point but still when we don't have that power then we feel just one thing from
Our thoughts and our mind we feel that sun is something which is sharp and bright on every
Moment and every time but we always can't have sun light on every point inside life I feel just
One thing from my mind that brightness is something which will attract attention on every
Point inside life I feel those sun light which will look so wrong on every point those things
Will look so nice on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that small light are also
Look so beautiful on every point because on some point which will look so nice inside life
But then I feel one thing from my mind that those artificial things which are needed on those
Times on every point inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those moment on every
Point but then I feel that artificial light are needed on some point but then I feel just one thought
From inside that some times we need to adjust things in life because those things which will
Look you so much nice on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those bright
Lights are touching so much inside life I feel one thought from my mind that on every point
I feel one thing from inside those bright colors will look so nice on every point but then after
Some moment inside life I feel that brightness will not available on every point we just feel
One thing from our mind that sun is so perfect but sometimes we need to adjust things in life
I feel one thought from inside that small things will not that much matter inside life I feel one
Thought from inside that just liking best and perfect thing inside life I feel that sometimes
When bright and perfect things are nice inside life I feel one thought from my mind then I feel
One thing which is important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that we want just good
And bright things are important on every point that small things which are so precious on
Every point inside life those best things are some important inside life but sometimes when
Sun is so good in life but then those small things which are so important inside life because
Those small things are so important on every point I feel one thing from inside that in life
I feel that sun will look so perfect inside life but then when sun is not available inside life
I have just one thought from inside that sun is that brightness on every point which will take
Our thinking on every point I feel one thing from our mind that we want best and strongest
On every point but we need to understand small is also important inside life on every moment
We just feel one thought from our mind that light which is so small on every moment and
On every time will look so good for our future and for our life on every moment we think
One thing from inside life I feel that sun will look so wrong on every point I feel just one
Thing from inside our mind I feel that small things are valuable for our life so then I feel
Just one thing from mind that small things are precious inside our life on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...