Monday, June 2, 2014

Poem 1508. The bridge

                                                                The bridge
That bridge I have seen in my dream and in those picture in life I just have one question does
That bridge will look so perfect in real life bridge that have beauty inside will look so perfect on
Each and every point I feel just one thing from my mind in that picture those flowers are so fresh
And they will stay that way until end in life but when I see real bridge I just have doubt from inside
How that bridge will look to me in real life does it stay same way as I see it on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that bridge is something which touch my thoughts and my mind
On every moment that bridge is not something I imagine in my real life when I will move ahead
Inside my mind I just feel one thought from my mind that this bridge is just imagination which
I have in my life which real bridge don't have all things as I like in real life that bridge will have
Lot of difference than imaginary life I feel that in real bridge there are not lot of flowers like I see
In that picture every time in real life you can get things that will stay forever as same as they are
In spring time in real life we see many seasons but still I feel they have beauty inside on every
Moment we just feel one thought from our mind that those bridge which look so pretty to me
Will have different effect on my mind because that bridge which look so good to me in picture
Will stay same way on every point and that will make it so unreal changes are required to get
Things just perfect in life on every moment they are so perfect that they began to irritate me
After some moment and after some time in life when I will went ahead I just feel one thought
From my mind that picture are not that much real but still on every point inside life I just feel
One thought from inside that those picture become so monotonous after some time we just feel
One  thing from inside that those pictures are not changing as we want in life on every moment
And on every point I feel one thing from inside that those things which will change from time
To time on every aspect of that picture which will look so nice on every point those picture will
Look so perfect on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that on that bridge will look
So different and nice on every point because those bridges will have those things which are so
Perfect and alive in real life on every moment we feel that they are real on every point inside life
I feel one thing from my mind that that bridge which will look so perfect inside life because
That bridge which will have flowers on every point those flowers which look so alive on
Every point I feel just one thing from our mind I feel one thing from inside that alive flowers will
Look so good in that picture on every time because those picture which will have so much
Beauty and look inside don't look nice when they are placed in that picture on just every moment
And on every time those flowers which look so good inside life those flowers which have
Something nice on every point those flowers are something which look so perfect on every
Point inside life I feel just one thing from inside that those flowers which look nice in that
Picture which will look so perfect and unique on just picture inside life so then I feel one thing
From inside that those flowers which look normal inside life I feel one thing that those flowers
Which move on wind will look so good when they are alive so when I see that picture I feel
I want to see that picture on every point I feel one thing from our mind I feel that those flowers
Which are something so problematic in life I feel just one thing on every point inside life but
Then flower will look so nice in that picture I feel that picture which will look nice but when
I set that picture in my room for long time so then I feel just one thing from my mind then
That picture will look so wrong inside life I feel that just watching at that picture look good
For some times but then those picture will look different on some point because they are just
Same on every moment of life I feel that at first I just like that picture but then slowly I want to
Change it inside life slowly I just wish to see that place without fresh flowers but still perfect
For me in life because I want it to be alive and other things slowly doesn't matter in life so
When we see some picture and we just keep watching it for hours after hours in life we just feel
One thing that those flowers will look so beautiful in life because even if they die still they feel
So nice when we look at them in life I just feel one thing that in that picture those flowers are
Good on every point because they have those real feeling which make them nice so just watching
Picture doesn't feel as nice as living in that picture or seeing it alive but sometimes I feel how
Lucky we are to have videos in life which will make far away things fully and perfectly alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...