Friday, June 6, 2014

Poem 1515. Scared things called challenges

                                                     Scared things called challenges
How scared we feel about some things in life because those things are having impact on us
At each and every point but sometimes even scary things are better for life it is as if they teach
Our mind many sort of things which will touch us on every point are so different inside life
Because those scary things which look so confused on every point but then those things which
Are totally wrong inside life I feel that scary things are so totally different on every angle of
Life on every point those scary things which are important inside life I feel that those things
Which are so scary thoughts inside life so then those scary thing began to enter in our life
I just feel one thing inside life that those scary things which are so nice inside life after all
Those scary things that will have effect on every point in life I feel just one thought on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thing from inside that scary things are not that much
Scary when we went ahead I feel I have one thought from my mind that scary things are not
That much scary on any point those thoughts which are so precious and important in life
Because those scary things will look so nice on every point that scary things will look so
Good and perfect for our life because those things which scare us are having bad effect on
Our thinking at every time I feel one thought from my mind that those things which look scary
Are nothing but just challenge which are coming ahead in life I feel that challenges are something
Which are always right inside life I feel one thing from my mind that challenges are hard to take
Us ahead inside life I feel that when we have to move ahead inside life those challenges are so
Hard on every point but then when those hard tasks which will move ahead on every point
Because those challenges which are having them different things in life which will look so
Different in life I feel that challenges are not going ahead as per our thinking inside life because
Those challenges are something which will have impact on our mind and they will make us
So great on every point because those challenges are something nice for our future and our life
They are setting good ways for our life those challenges are some thing which will move us
Ahead on every point those things will take us on every point inside life I feel one thing from
My mind that those scary things are totally perfect on every point those things which will look
So wrong on every point I feel that those challenges are introducing wrong things on every
Point inside life because those things which introduce challenges are something which will have
Some impact on us every time we need to understand and move ahead with those things on
Every point those challenges are something which will look so perfect inside our life because
Those challenges are something which will take us ahead on every point but still they are so
Hard task of life that on some times we feel that we need to move ahead in life with just one
Thought from our mind that those scary things are not that scary but just those tasks which
We have to perform in life on every moment I feel one thing from my mind those scary things
Which are important for tasks inside life I feel they will take us ahead on every point of life
But then I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which are so hard to handle in life
Seem like some thing which will look so nice inside life those scary things will never take us
Ahead on any point I feel just one thing from my mind that challenges which are so interesting
On every point I feel that challenges are harming us on some point because they are so hard
To fulfill in life those challenges which are perfect part of our future and our mind will become
Something that can be handle inside life those parts of life which are precious to us on every
Moment and time will become hardest one because challenge will enter in our life those things
Which are so important in my mind I feel that challenges are so important on every point but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that new challenges are some thing so beautiful
Inside life on every point they seem like something totally wrong on every point those things
Which called challenges are some looks like something so scary in life because we are scared
What other will say about us on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that those
Things which are so scary on every point are having effects of different type on every point
I feel just one thing from my mind that scary things are something which are so nice if we
Start to try in life then we will understand that those challenges are not useless they are just
Best thing for our life and we need to have them on every point inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...